Sex and the City Season 2 Quotes
Miranda: Isn't it funny, what I hate in life, I love in sex?
Samantha: So, how about you just limit your contact with him to just sex.
Miranda: Oh, that's a nice healthy relationship.
- Permalink: Isn't it funny, what I hate in life, I love in sex? So, how ab...
Miranda: Can't we enjoy your success for one fucking second?
Kevin: You know, it just pisses me off that you don't get how much pressure I'm under. You really do live in never-never land, don't you? By the way, if there's a difference between this hundred dollar bottle of champagne and the crap they sell for 29 bucks, it takes a more delicate palate than mine to detect it, I don't know.
Miranda: Well, I like the champagne and the bread is fabulous. Oh my god, look at those flowers!
Kevin: Don't piss me off.
(Miranda puts on her jacket and gets up)
Kevin: Where're you going?
Miranda: Back to never-never land. And by the way, never-never call me again. Have a nice day.
- Permalink: Can't we enjoy your success for one f**king second? You know, ...
Charlotte: Excuse me. Fuck buddy? What is a fuck buddy?
Samantha: Oh, come on.
Carrie: A fuck buddy is a guy you probably dated once or twice, but it didn't really go anywhere, but the sex was so great, you sorta of keep him on call.
Samantha: He's like dial-a-dick.
- Permalink: Excuse me. F**k buddy? What is a f**k buddy? Oh, come on. A ...
Samantha: Carrie, you can't date your fuck buddy.
Carrie: Say it a little louder. I don't think the old lady in the last row heard you.
Samantha: You wanna take the only person who's in your life purely for sex, no strings attached, and turn him into a human being? Why?
- Permalink: Carrie, you can't date your f**k buddy. Say it a little loude...
The wierd thing is, when he tells me what to do in life it drives me crazy. But when he tells me what to do during sex, it really drives me crazy. It's totally hot!Miranda
- Permalink: The wierd thing is, when he tells me what to do in life it drive...
Skipper: I totally should've seen this coming, but of course I didn't, because they wait for you to get relaxed and comfortable, before they bring the ice pick down right between your eyes.
Carrie: Not all women, just the type of women you seem to be attracted too.
Skipper: Over and over again.
- Permalink: I totally should've seen this coming, but of course I didn't, be...
Samantha: The only place you can control a man is in bed. If we perpetually gave men blow jobs we could run the world.
Carrie: At least our hands would be free to greet dignitaries and stuff.
- Permalink: The only place you can control a man is in bed. If we perpetuall...
Charlotte: I mean even if you're still in a relationship you still have to play games.
Carrie: Big and I played games look where it got us.
Charlotte: But maybe the game is not really over, maybe it's just halftime.
Miranda: With that kind of delusional thinking, is why you should be in therapy too.
- Permalink: I mean even if you're still in a relationship you still have to ...
Samantha: Well, of course you pick the wrong guys. Jesus, I coulda told you that.
Carrie: Frankly, I thing I picked the wrong therapist. She thought I was a game player.
Charlottle: You have to be. It's the only way to deal with men.
Miranda: That's healthy. Relationships are not about playing games. They're about mature and honest communication.
Carrie: This coming from a woman whose playing peek a boo with her neighbor.
- Permalink: Well, of course you pick the wrong guys. Jesus, I coulda told yo...