Sex and the City Season 3 Quotes
Apparently, one woman's titantic is another woman's love boat.Carrie
- Permalink: Apparently, one woman's titantic is another woman's love boat.
Big: What was that back there?
Carrie: I don't know.
Big: Can't we have a conversation anymore?
Carrie: I don't know, can we?
Big: Around Brooklyn, there's going to be a mutiny. Pass it on.
Carrie: That's a spiffy opener.
Big: I try.
- Permalink: What was that back there? I don't know. Can't we have a conv...
Big: That's some outfit kid.
Carrie: Oh, really, you think? Well, if you like this one, you'd love the one being held hostage on seventy-fourth and Lex.
- Permalink: That's some outfit kid. Oh, really, you think? Well, if you li...
Charlotte: I'm in love with him.
Miranda: Your not in love with him, your in love with the very expensive watch he gave you.
- Permalink: I'm in love with him. Your not in love with him, your in love ...
Carrie: Ladies, I'm not tampax central. Put on list, buy tampons.
Charlotte: Well, I have them at home, but they won't fit in my Kate suede purse.
Miranda : Kate, must have a tiny vagina.
- Permalink: Ladies, I'm not tampax central. Put on list, buy tampons. ...
Sandra: I just don't believe in this crap about ghosts, I just don't.
Melinda: You, and a million others.
- Permalink: I just don't believe in this crap about ghosts, I just don't. ...
Charlotte: I think the watch is a sign, that his in love with me too.
Samantha: Ah, his not in love, his in blue ball hell.
- Permalink: I think the watch is a sign, that his in love with me too. Ah,...
Charlotte: Sometimes you just know, it's like, magic, it's fate.
Miranda: It's not fate, his light is on, that's all.
Charlotte: What light?
Miranda: Men are like cabs, when their available their light goes on. They awake one day and decide their ready to settle down, have babies, whatever, and they turn their light on. Next woman they pickup, boom, that' the one they'll marry. It's not fate, it's dumb luck.
Charlotte: I'm sorry, I refuse to believe that love is at random.
Miranda: Please, it's all about timing. You gotta get em, when their lights on.
Carrie: All the men I meet are flashing yellows.
Miranda: Or off duty. They can drive around for years picking up women and not be available.
Carrie: Then, they really shouldn't be allowed to get behind the wheel.
- Permalink: Sometimes you just know, it's like, magic, it's fate. It's not...
Carrie: Those muchies took my last tampon. Are you packing?
Samantha: No, okay, I'm not, I don't have a tampoon, and I'll probably never need one again.
Carrie: A simple no, is good enough.
Samantha: I haven't had my period in thiry-five days.
Charlotte: Are you....
Samatha: No, I'm not pregnant, I'm.....I'm drying up.
Carrie: Oh, come on, your overreacting, it was a stupid catalog.
SamanthaI'm day old bread and my time is up.
Miranda: For, someone with no period, you got a mean case pf PMS.
Carrie: You have years of miserable cramps ahead of you.
Samantha: Ladies, what I'm about to tell you may come as a shock, I'm a little older than you. (shakes her head)
- Permalink: Those muchies took my last tampon. Are you packing? No, okay, ...
Miranda: We haven't had sex in over a week, and he wants to have a baby. What's wrong with this picture?
Carrie: Well, you could always go the immaculate conception route.
Miranda: Seriously, where in this shitty place, we fight and I'm working really long hours cause I'm up for this partner thing, and it's like his using a baby as a band-aid for everything that's wrong with us.
Carrie: Well, what's wrong with you guys?
Miranda: I don't know? It's like his a kid and I end up nagging him all the time. I'm mean mommie, and no one was to fuck mean mommie.
- Permalink: We haven't had sex in over a week, and he wants to have a baby. ...
Miranda: This is not going to happen
Steve: Aw, come on, look at them, their cute.
Miranda: How exactly, would this help us?
Steve: Maybe, were not ready for a baby, this would be a test run.
Miranda: And who would take care of the test run.
- Permalink: This is not going to happen Aw, come on, look at them, their c...
Trey knocks on Charlotte's door
Charlotte: Your very persistent.
Trey: I don't want to come in, i want to tell you something, I love you Charlotte.
Charlotte: You do? I love you too.
Carrie: that night, Charlotte got everything she wanted, Trey, got a hand job.
- Permalink: Trey knocks on Charlotte's door Your very persistent. I don'...