Supernatural Season 5 Episode 18: "Point of No Return" Quotes
Dean: So, screw destiny right in the face. I saw we take the fight to them, do it our way.
Sam: Sounds good.
- Permalink: So, screw destiny right in the face. I saw we take the fight to ...
Dean: Where the hell are we?
Castiel: Van Nuys, California.
Dean: Where's the beautiful room
Castiel: In there.
Dean: The beautiful room is in an abandoned muffler factory in Van Nuys, California?
Castiel: Where'd you think it was.
Dean: I-I don't know. Jupiter. A blade of glass? Not Van Nuys.
- Permalink: Where the hell are we? Van Nuys, California. Where's the bea...
Word to the wise. Don't piss off the nerd angels.Dean
- Permalink: Word to the wise. Don't piss off the nerd angels.
So you know you can't trust them, right? You know Sam and Dean Winchester are psychotically, irrationally, erotically codependent on each other, right?Zachariah
- Permalink: So you know you can't trust them, right? You know Sam and Dean W...
Sam: Just watch Adam.
Bobby: How? You may have noticed, he has a slight height advantage.
- Permalink: Just watch Adam. How? You may have noticed, he has a slight he...
Dean: So, why don't you just tell us everything. Start from the beginning.
Adam: Well, I was dead and in Heaven... except it--it, uh, kind of looked like my prom. And I was making out with this girl. Her--her name was Kristin McGee.
Dean: Yeah, that sounds like Heaven. Did you get to third base?
Sam: Just, uh... just keep going.
- Permalink: So, why don't you just tell us everything. Start from the beginn...
Bobby: You can't give up, son.
Dean: You're not my father. And you ain't in my shoes. (Bobby takes out a bullet) What is that?
Bobby: That's the round I mean to put through my skull. Every morning, I look at it, and I think.. "Maybe today's the day I flip the lights out." But I don't do it. I never do it. You know why? Because I promised you I wouldn't give up!
- Permalink: You can't give up, son. You're not my father. And you ain't in...
Zachariah: All they care about upstairs, ain't it? Results, results, results. They don't know. They're not down on the ground, in the mud, nose to nose with all you pig-filthy humans. Am I right?
Stuart: Absolutely - filthy what?
Zachariah: I mean, whatever happened to personal loyalty? How long have I worked for these guys. Five millennia? Six?
Stuart: Seems like it, doesn't it.
Zachariah: Damn straight it does.
- Permalink: All they care about upstairs, ain't it? Results, results, result...