Supernatural Season 5 Episode 22: "Swan Song" Quotes
Castiel: The only thing you're going to see out there is Michael killing your brother.
Dean: Well, then I ain't gonna let him die alone.
- Permalink: The only thing you're going to see out there is Michael killing ...
I'm gonna rip you apart from the inside out. Do you understand me?Sam (to Lucifer)
- Permalink: I'm gonna rip you apart from the inside out.Do you understand m...
So what's it all add up to? It's hard to say. But me, I'd say this was a test... for Sam and Dean. And I think they did all right. Up against, Good, Evil, angels, devils, Destiny, and God himself, they made their own choice. They chose family. And, well... isn't that kinda the whole point? No doubt - endings are hard. But then again... nothing ever really ends, does it?Chuck
- Permalink: So what's it all add up to? It's hard to say. But me, I'd say th...
Endings are hard. Any chapped-ass monkey with a keyboard can poop out a beginning, but endings are impossible. You try to tie up every loose end, but you never can. The fans are always gonna bitch. There's always gonna be holes. And since it's the ending, it's all supposed to add up to something. I'm telling you, they're a raging pain in the ass.Chuck
- Permalink: Endings are hard. Any chapped-ass monkey with a keyboard can poo...
Dean: Cass, you're alive?
Castiel: I'm better than that.
Dean: Cass, are you God?
Castiel: That's a nice compliment. But no.
- Permalink: Cass, you're alive? I'm better than that. Cass, are you God?...
Dean: Hey. We need to talk.
Lucifer: Dean, even for you, this is a whole new mountain of stupid.
- Permalink: Hey. We need to talk. Dean, even for you, this is a whole new ...
In between jobs, Sam and Dean would sometimes get a day - sometimes a week, if they were lucky. They'd pass the time lining their pockets. Sam used to insist on honest work, but now he hustles pool, like his brother. They could go anywhere and do anything. They drove a thousand miles for an Ozzy show. Two days for a Jayhawks game. And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word. It never occurred to them that, sure, maybe they never really had a roof and four walls but they were never, in fact, homeless.Chuck
- Permalink: In between jobs, Sam and Dean would sometimes get a day - someti...
Castiel: It's starting.
Dean: Yeah, you think, genius?
Castiel: You don't have to be mean.
Dean: So, what do we do now?
Castiel: I suggest we imbibe copious quantities of alcohol... just wait for the inevitable blast wave.
Dean: Yes, well, thank you, Blutarsky.
- Permalink: It's starting. Yeah, you think, genius? You don't have to be...
Lucifer: Sorry if it's a bit chilly. Most people think I burn hot. It's actually quite the opposite.
Dean: Well, I'll alert the media.
- Permalink: Sorry if it's a bit chilly. Most people think I burn hot. It's a...