Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
So this is Dr. Evil's lair, huh?Dean
- Permalink: So this is Dr. Evil's lair, huh?
Dean: Well, I got to ask. How old are you?
Death: As old as God. Maybe older. Neither of us can remember anymore. Life, death, chicken, egg. Regardless - at the end, I'll reap him, too.
Dean: God? You'll reap God?
Death: Oh, yes. God will die, too, Dean.
- Permalink: Well, I got to ask. How old are you? As old as God. Maybe olde...
Dean: So please tell us you have actual good news.
Bobby: Chicago's about to be wiped off the map. storm of the millennium. Sets off a daisy chain of natural disasters. Three million people are gonna die.
Castiel: I don't understand your definition of good news.
- Permalink: So please tell us you have actual good news. Chicago's about t...
Disease gets a bad rap, don't you think? For being filthy. Chaotic. Uh, but really, t-that just describes people who get sick. Disease itself... very... pure. Single-minded. Bacterium have one purpose--divide and conquer. That's why, in the end... it always wins. So, you've got to wonder why God pours all of his love into something so messy... and weak. It's ridiculous. All I can do is show him he's wrong, one epidemic at a time.Pestilence
- Permalink: Disease gets a bad rap, don't you think? For being filthy. Chaot...
That's the beauty about improv, Sammy. You never know what's gonna come out of your mouth.Dean
- Permalink: That's the beauty about improv, Sammy. You never know what's gon...
Castiel: You said "no" to Michael. I owe you an apology.
Dean: Cass. I-It's okay.
Castiel: You are not the burnt and broken shell of a man that I believed you to be.
Dean: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Castiel: You're welcome.
- Permalink: You said no to Michael. I owe you an apology. Cass. I-It's oka...
World's gonna end, seems silly to get all precious over one little soul.Bobby
- Permalink: World's gonna end, seems silly to get all precious over one litt...
Bobby: Why'd you take a picture?
Crowley: Why'd you have to use tongue?
- Permalink: Why'd you take a picture? Why'd you have to use tongue?