Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Raj: Did you know, in the Mumbai-McDonald's you can't get a Big Mac? All you can get is a Chicken Maharajah Mac. And the special sauce: Curry. Which, in India, believe you me, is really not that special
- Permalink: Curry. Which, in India, believe you me, is really not that speci...
Raj: No, no, no, no, that rate is much too low for what you'd expect from this collision. Do you understand we're taking about dark matter colliding in outer space?
Sheldon: Yes, of course I understand, and who are you to tell me about outer space?
Raj: Well, I am the astrophysicist! Astro means space!
Sheldon: Astro means star.
Raj: Okay, let me just tell you, if we were having this argument in my native language, I'd be kicking your butt!
Sheldon: English is your native language!
- Permalink: No, no, no, no, that rate is much too low for what you'd expect ...
Okay, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'd rather swim butt-naked across the Ganges with a paper cut on my nipple and die a slow agonizing death from a viral infection than work with youRaj [to Sheldon]
- Permalink: Okay, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'd rather swim ...
Wolowitz: So, what are we watching? Sex in the City, yikes!
Penny: Hey, I happen to love this movie.
Wolowitz: Fine, let's watch it. Maybe all our periods will synchronize
- Permalink: So, what are we watching? Sex in the City, yikes! Hey, I happe...
I'm going to be deported, sent home in disgrace, exposed to the sardonic barbs of my cousin Sanjay, or as you may know him, Dave from AT&T customer serviceRaj
- Permalink: I'm going to be deported, sent home in disgrace, exposed to the ...
I don't want to go back to India! It's hot, and it's loud, and there are so many people! You have no idea -- they're everywhere.Raj
- Permalink: I don't want to go back to India! It's hot, and it's loud, and t...
Sheldon: Yes, since their relationship became carnal, Penny has updated his designated term of endearment, distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," usually as an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult.
Penny: You're boring people, sweetie.
Sheldon: Although sometimes, she omits the veil entirely.
- Permalink: Yes, since their relationship became carnal, Penny has updated h...
Wolowitz: Raj, I'm gonna really miss you.
Raj: Will you come visit me?
Wolowitz: 17 hours is a really long flight, how about we meet halfway?
Raj: Halfway is 600 miles off the coast of Japan
Wolowitz: We'll skype
- Permalink: Raj, I'm gonna really miss you. Will you come visit me? 17 h...
Leonard: I've always been a little confused abut this -- why don't Hindus eat beef?
Raj: We believe cows are gods.
Sheldon: Not technically. In Hinduism cattle are thought to be like gods.
Raj: Do not tell me about my own culture Sheldon! In the mood I'm in I'll take you out, I swear to cow!
- Permalink: I Swear to Cow!