No, no, no, no, that rate is much too low for what you'd expect ...
Raj: No, no, no, no, that rate is much too low for what you'd expect from this collision. Do you understand we're taking about dark matter colliding in outer space?
Sheldon: Yes, of course I understand, and who are you to tell me about outer space?
Raj: Well, I am the astrophysicist! Astro means space!
Sheldon: Astro means star.
Raj: Okay, let me just tell you, if we were having this argument in my native language, I'd be kicking your butt!
Sheldon: English is your native language!
- Sheldon Cooper, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali
- The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 4: "The Pirate Solution"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Sheldon Cooper Quotes, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 4 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Wolowitz: Raj, I'm gonna really miss you.
Raj: Will you come visit me?
Wolowitz: 17 hours is a really long flight, how about we meet halfway?
Raj: Halfway is 600 miles off the coast of Japan
Wolowitz: We'll skype
- Permalink: Raj, I'm gonna really miss you. Will you come visit me? 17 h...
Leonard: I've always been a little confused abut this -- why don't Hindus eat beef?
Raj: We believe cows are gods.
Sheldon: Not technically. In Hinduism cattle are thought to be like gods.
Raj: Do not tell me about my own culture Sheldon! In the mood I'm in I'll take you out, I swear to cow!
- Permalink: I Swear to Cow!