The Big Bang Theory Season 5 Episode 18: "The Werewolf Transformation" Quotes
Penny: Please come home and let me cut your hair.
Sheldon: Amy what do you think?
Amy: There's not a hair on this body I wouldn't let this woman trim.
- Permalink: Please come home and let me cut your hair. Amy what do you thi...
Penny: Where are you going?
Sheldon: Where ever the music takes me kitten.
- Permalink: Where are you going? Where ever the music takes me kitten.
Penny: Why did you get bongos?
Sheldon: Richard Feynman played bongos, I thought I would give that a try
Leonard: Richard Feynman was a physicist
Penny: It's three o'clock in the morning, I don't care if Richard Feynman was a purple leprechaun that lived in my butt!
- Permalink: Why did you get bongos? Richard Fineman played bongos, I thoug...
Bernadette: You're so brave, I'm proud of you
Howard: I ate a butterfly. It was so small, beautiful.... I was so hungry.
- Permalink: You're so brave, I'm proud of you I ate a butterfly. It was so...
Penny: Ok, what just happened?
Leonard: I don't know. Between you playing chess like Bobby Fischer, and Sheldon being ok with you in his spot, I'm guessing someone went back in time and changed the course of human events.
- Permalink: Ok, what just happened? I don't know. Between you playing ches...
I gotta run...[stops] but not with scissors, that would be unsafe.Sheldon
- Permalink: I gotta run... but not with scissors, that would be unsafe.
Amy: What about Supercuts?
Sheldon: I tried it once; they cut men and women hair at the same time in the same room. It's like Sodom and Gomorrah with mousse.
- Permalink: What about Supercuts? I tried it once; they cut men and women ...
Penny: I use to cut my brother's hair. I could do it for you
Sheldon: I know you mean well, offering the skills of the hill folk, but here in town we don't churn our own butter, we don't make dresses from gunny sacks, and sure-as-shootin don't get our hair cut by bottle blon..
Leonard: Sheldon be nice!
- Permalink: I use to cut my brother's hair. I could do it for you I know y...
To paraphrase T.S. Elliot, this is how the world ends, not with a bang but with a nephew.Sheldon
- Permalink: To paraphrase T.S. Elliot, this is the world ends, not with a ba...