Why did you get bongos? Richard Fineman played bongos, I thoug...
Penny: Why did you get bongos?
Sheldon: Richard Feynman played bongos, I thought I would give that a try
Leonard: Richard Feynman was a physicist
Penny: It's three o'clock in the morning, I don't care if Richard Feynman was a purple leprechaun that lived in my butt!
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper, Penny
- The Big Bang Theory Season 5 Episode 18: "The Werewolf Transformation"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, Penny Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 5 Episode 18 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Jim Garner
Penny: I use to cut my brother's hair. I could do it for you
Sheldon: I know you mean well, offering the skills of the hill folk, but here in town we don't churn our own butter, we don't make dresses from gunny sacks, and sure-as-shootin don't get our hair cut by bottle blon..
Leonard: Sheldon be nice!
- Permalink: I use to cut my brother's hair. I could do it for you I know y...
To paraphrase T.S. Elliot, this is how the world ends, not with a bang but with a nephew.Sheldon
- Permalink: To paraphrase T.S. Elliot, this is the world ends, not with a ba...