The Mindy Project Quotes
She wants me to propose by Christmas. That's not right. It's too much pressure on the Lord's birthday.Danny
- Permalink: It's too much pressure on the Lord's birthday.
Hey, did this treadmill just ask for my weight? Rude.
- Permalink: Did this treadmill just ask for my weight?
No, I won't do it. When I got my caligraphic's license, I sweared I would only use it for good.Jeremy
- Permalink: I sweared I would only use it for good.
Mindy: You know what they call me around here? They call me Sarge.
Tamra: Actually that didn't stick. We still call you Meatball. [to intern] Yeah, listen to Meatball.
- Permalink: Yeah, listen to Meatball.
Hi my name is Dr. Lahiri and I am your real teacher. Let me asure you, this will not be one of those situations where I end up learning more from you.
- Permalink: I am your real teacher.
Do you think I would actually sign a petition to raise the minimum wage? What? So Morgan can eat caviar.
- Permalink: Do you think I would actually sign a petition to raise the minimum wage?
Me? I'd love to go to Dr. L's, I'll I get to do is go to her place every night for turn down service.Morgan
- Permalink: I'd love to go to Dr. L's.
If you ever want to get baked and go to a Renaissance Fair, then I'm your mi'lady.Abby
- Permalink: If you ever want to get baked and go to a Renaissance Fair.
Mindy, I'm really sorry I doubted you, but if you don't shut up right now my mom's going to hit you over the head with a rollling pin.Danny
- Permalink: My mom's going to hit you over the head with a rollling pin.
You don't understand. You're dealing with Catholics now. This is a guilt dinner. Which means she's going to torture you. Get ready to repent, Lahiri.Danny
- Permalink: Get ready to repent, Lahiri.
Dot and I are watching "Passion of the Christ." What they did to that man. Poor Mel.Annette
- Permalink: Poor Mel.
Morgan: It was a charm bracelet from the drug store. But, it's 3 months salary down the drain.
Mindy: Oh My God, we pay you so little.
Morgan: Hello! I'm on a poster for a poverty campaign.
- Permalink: Oh My God, we pay you so little.