The Mindy Project Quotes
In Britain we have an expression, "Keep Calm and Don't Mention Uncle Susan in the Attic." That might just be my family.Jeremy
- Permalink: Keep Calm and Don't Mention Uncle Susan in the Attic
Jeremy: You chose wisely, coming to the most well-mannered person in the office.
Mindy: Oh, it was based more on who was back from lunch.
Jeremy: I'll take it.
- Permalink: Oh, it was based more on who was back from lunch.
Abby: You're going to have to keeping covering him for a while because he's going to be like fried for a week.
Mindy: I once had fries for a week.
- Permalink: I once had fries for a week.
I'm on call. You can't party when you're on call had I known that, I never would've become a doctor.Peter
- Permalink: I never would've become a doctor.
[to Jeremy] You know I tried dating a woman like that, but she left me for you.Peter
- Permalink: She left me for you.
Actually I hate brunch. But, if you're like the first brunch guy in the history of the world, we can go get some.Abby
- Permalink: Actually I hate brunch.
It's not against the law if everybody does it. It's like how I pretend to be in the Armed Forces so I can board a plane early.
- Permalink: It's not against the law if everybody does it.
Danny: I like you on a Staten Island porch.
Mindy: I would rather die.
- Permalink: I would rather die.
Annette: We're not that different in age, you know.
Mindy: You are the oldest person I know's mother, so that's obviously not true.
- Permalink: We're not that different in age, you know.
A parent of divorce needs routine. She needs routine.Danny
- Permalink: A parent of divorce needs routine.
So I have to apologize to a girl, which is something I've literally never done. Is Danny in?Peter
- Permalink: Is Danny in?
Tamra: You think Natalie Portman's sitting in her castle, like "Oh, I wonder if there are any schlubs who wear a bathing suit as underwear."
Morgan: Natalie Portman would throw up if she saw you.
- Permalink: Natalie Portman would throw up if she saw you.