Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Morgan: Are you talking about Dr. Reed kissing your girlfriend or this directly applicable to this situation?
Peter: No. The latter, dude.
Morgan: What ladder?
- Permalink: what ladder?
OK, fine, you can meet her. I just can't listen to one of your cookoo plans before 10am.Danny
Why didn't you tell your mother that I wasn't the cleaning lady? Do I look Dominican? Do not answer that.
- Permalink: Do not answer that
Danny: Move over, Zorro.
Mindy: Zorro? I'm too young to understand that reference.
- Permalink: Move over, Zorro.
Danny: [Playing "Let It Go" on piano]
Morgan: Open the door. I hear you playing Frozen.
- Permalink: I hear you playing Frozen.
You won't have to worry about this problem when you're a Tookers. There's a lot of other problems. Dyslexia, alcoholism, short term memory. AlcoholismMorgan
- Permalink: There's a lot of other problems.
Mindy: Wait. I thought you worked in a tipsy fishing boat to pay for medical school.
Danny: I tried. I kept getting thrown from the boat because I was too light.
That's my girlfriend. That's hilarious. I guess women can be funny.Peter
- Permalink: I guess women can be funny.
Danny: I would never let my woman plan a charity event with some guy. I would never do it.
Mindy: And I would never want to plan a charity event
- Permalink: I would never let my woman plan a charity event with some guy.
Danny: Well, OK, we don't eat popsicles like that here.
Cousin Lou: That's not what I heard, homeboy. I heard you're pretty good with your mouth.
Well, I am just happy to work at a place that allows hunky drifters, like yourself, to get a second chance for, hopefully, committing a white collar crime?
- Permalink: Well, I am just happy to work at a place that allows hunky drifters
I can't go. I have tickets to an execution.Beverly
- Permalink: I can't go. I have tickets to an execution.