The Office Season 5 Episode 27: "Cafe Disco" Quotes
I love the smell of bacon on a woman.Kevin
- Permalink: I love the smell of bacon on a woman.
Andy: Yeah. No. Well, ok.
Kelly: Stop squirming.
Andy: Well, stop trying to poke me with a sharp thing.
Kelly: You wanted to do this. Just be brave.
Andy: I, I - but you're not a professional and I'm thinking maybe we should have gone to a professional.
Kelly: I'm doing it. No. I'm doing it for free. You have to stop squirming otherwise I'm gonna mess up.
Andy: Are you sure that's not the "gay" ear?
Kelly: Gay ear? Are you 12 years old?
- Permalink: Yeah. No. Well, ok. Stop squirming. Well, stop trying to pok...
Pam: This is so cheesy.
Pam: I like cheesy.
Jim: Me, too.
Pam: Yeah. I think maybe I want a "wedding" wedding.
Jim: Me, too.
- Permalink: This is so cheesy. Yes. I like cheesy. Me, too. Yeah. I ...
Michael: You guys are the best for coming. You don't have to stay if you don't want to. I understand.
Jim: We're gonna stay.
Jim: Yeah. At least for one more dance.
Michael: Oh, no. Not me. Not me. Get out of here. Cafe Disco! [Dwight hits Michael in ear] Hey! Come on, man. It's not even to "Y."
- Permalink: You guys are the best for coming. You don't have to stay if you ...
Andy: This dance competition is not over.
Kelly: What dance competition? I was just dancin' casual with my friends, y'all.
- Permalink: This dance competition is not over. What dance competition? I ...
Michael: Hey! Hey! Jim and Pam! Can you believe this? It's really happening.
Phyllis: Wanna dance, Dwight?
Dwight: Ordinarily I would say no but you need to move to reduce lactic acid build-up. Also, this song is fantastic.
Bob Vance: Mind if I steal my wife?
Dwight: You can't steal what is legally your property.
Bob Vance: Are those staples?
- Permalink: Hey! Hey! Jim and Pam! Can you believe this? It's really happeni...
Michael: Hey! Hey! Angela, no! No cleaning up!
Angela: You are forcing me to be down here. Am I not allowed to have some fun?
Michael: No... cleaning... up.
- Permalink: Hey! Hey! Angela, no! No cleaning up! You are forcing me to be...
Creed: Boss, this used to hang from my windshield but it belongs in here.
Michael: Hey, thank you, Creed. you're really getting this place.
Creed: No problem. I'll just have no idea who's driving behind me now.
- Permalink: Boss, this used to hang from my windshield but it belongs in her...
Dwight: This is oil from the gland of an otter. It keeps their fur water resistant, as well as traps heat. Now I need you to lie still for an hour.
Phyllis: An hour? I can't stay here an hour.
Dwight: Whoa! Whoa, whoa, girl. Whoa. Whoa.
- Permalink: This is oil from the gland of an otter. It keeps their fur water...
Phyllis: That feels good, Dwight.
Dwight: Tell me where it hurts.
Phylis: Right... mmmm... right there.
Dwight: Oh yeah. you've got a knot in your crest. This remedy has been passed down in my family for generations. and it always works. My grandfather was told that Diamond Dancer would never race again. they were wrong. He came in 9th in the Apple Creek Derby and his jerky came in 3rd the following year. A majestic beast. So fast. So tender.
- Permalink: That feels good, Dwight. Tell me where it hurts. Right... mm...
Michael: Cafe Disco is dead but I can still hear the music in my head.
Creed: I hear it, too, Boss.
- Permalink: Cafe Disco is dead but I can still hear the music in my head. ...
I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm in a dance off. Alright!Andy
- Permalink: I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm in a dance off. Alright!
[caught by camera crew dancing to "At the Car Wash"] Oh, no. I still have the lease on the Michael Scott Paper Company, so occasionally I will sneak down here for a little coffee and dancing. I actually dance all the time. Tip-toeing around corporate - it is a ballet. When I am breaking all the rules, I am break dancing. And expresso.Michael
- Permalink: Oh, no. I still have the lease on the Michael Scott Paper Compan...
Erin: Oh my God! I can't believe it! I jut won an art contest! [Erin screams, Pam and Jim look at each other, Dwight, laughing, gets up and hands her some money]
Erin: [whispering] Thanks. I still don't understand why you wanted me to say that.
Dwight: Shut up.
- Permalink: Oh my God! I can't believe it! I jut won an art contest! Tha...