The Office Season 2 Episode 22: "Casino Night" Quotes
Jim: I'm really sorry if that's weird for you to hear, but I needed you to hear it. Probably not good timing, I know that, I just â€”
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know. Once.
Pam: Well, I, um... I can't.
Pam: You have no idea ...
Jim: Don't do that.
Pam: ... what your friendship means to me.
Jim: Come on. I don't want to do that. I want to be more than that.
Pam: I can't. I'm really sorry if you misinterpreted things. It's probably my fault.
Jim: Not your fault. I'm sorry I misinterpreted our friendship.
- Permalink: I'm really sorry if that's weird for you to hear, but I needed y...
Jim: Hey, uh, can I talk to you about something?
Pam: About when you want to give me more of your money?
Jim: No, I...
Pam: Did you want to do that now? We can go inside. I'm feeling kind of good tonight.
Jim: I was just, um... I'm in love with you.
- Permalink: Hey, uh, can I talk to you about something? About when you wan...
I'm gonna chase this feeling.Toby
- Permalink: I'm gonna chase this feeling.
Codename Re/Max is here. No sign of Lan Jevinson.Dwight
- Permalink: Codename Re/Max is here. No sign of Lan Jevinson.
I am not having fire-eaters in a paper warehouse.Darryl
- Permalink: I am not having fire-eaters in a paper warehouse.
Michael: I am going to donate to Afghanistanis with AIDS.
Jim: Oh, I think you mean the Aid to Afghanistan.
Michael: No, I mean Afghanistanis with AIDS.
Michael: That's a dog.
Pam: No, that's afghan.
Michael: That's a shawl.
Dwight: Wait, canine AIDS?
Michael: No, humans with AIDS.
Creed: Who has AIDS?
- Permalink: I am going to donate to Afghanistanis with AIDS. Oh, I think y...
[after winning the fridge] I've never owned a refrigerator before.Creed
- Permalink: I've never owned a refrigerator before.
Jim: Ever since I was a little kid, like eight or nine, I could sort of control things with my mind.
Dwight: I don't believe you. Continue.
- Permalink: Ever since I was a little kid, like eight or nine, I could sort ...
Kobe Bryant has a foundation, and he is so hot. And he gave his wife the biggest diamond ring. I know he didn't do it. Maybe he did it.Kelly
- Permalink: Kobe Bryant has a foundation, and he is so hot. And he gave his ...
I know it's illegal in Pennsylvania, but it's for charity, and I consider myself a great philanderer.Michael
- Permalink: I know it's illegal in Pennsylvania, but it's for charity, and I...
I taught Mike some, uh... some phrases to help with his interracial conversation. You know, stuff like, "fleece it out," "going mach 5," "dinkin' flicka." You know, things us Negroes say.Darryl
- Permalink: I taught Mike some, uh... some phrases to help with his interrac...
Michael said, "We must deceive them, so as not to hurt them, and in that way, we honor them."Dwight
- Permalink: Michael said, We must deceive them, so as not to hurt them, and ...
Michael: Oh, and another fun thing. We, at the end of the night, are going to give the check to an actual group of Boy Scouts. Right, Toby?
Toby: Actually, I didn't think it was appropriate to invite children, since it's uh, you know, there's gambling and alcohol, it's in our dangerous warehouse, it's a school night, and you know, Hooters is catering, and is that - is that enough? Should I keep going?
Michael: Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun, or exciting, you make it... not that way. I hate... so much about the things that you choose to be.
- Permalink: Oh, and another fun thing. We, at the end of the night, are goin...
Pam: It's a nice tux.
Dwight: I know. It belonged to my grandfather. He was buried in it, so... family heirloom.
- Permalink: It's a nice tux. I know. It belonged to my grandfather. He was...