I am going to donate to Afghanistanis with AIDS. Oh, I think y...
Michael: I am going to donate to Afghanistanis with AIDS.
Jim: Oh, I think you mean the Aid to Afghanistan.
Michael: No, I mean Afghanistanis with AIDS.
Michael: That's a dog.
Pam: No, that's afghan.
Michael: That's a shawl.
Dwight: Wait, canine AIDS?
Michael: No, humans with AIDS.
Creed: Who has AIDS?
- Michael Scott, Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert, Pam Beesly, Creed Bratton, Phyllis Vance
- The Office Season 2 Episode 22: "Casino Night"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Scott Quotes, Dwight Schrute Quotes, Jim Halpert Quotes, Pam Beesly Quotes, Creed Bratton Quotes, Phyllis Vance Quotes, The Office Season 2 Episode 22 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Michael: Oh, and another fun thing. We, at the end of the night, are going to give the check to an actual group of Boy Scouts. Right, Toby?
Toby: Actually, I didn't think it was appropriate to invite children, since it's uh, you know, there's gambling and alcohol, it's in our dangerous warehouse, it's a school night, and you know, Hooters is catering, and is that - is that enough? Should I keep going?
Michael: Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun, or exciting, you make it... not that way. I hate... so much about the things that you choose to be.
- Permalink: Oh, and another fun thing. We, at the end of the night, are goin...
Pam: It's a nice tux.
Dwight: I know. It belonged to my grandfather. He was buried in it, so... family heirloom.
- Permalink: It's a nice tux. I know. It belonged to my grandfather. He was...