The Office Season 3 Episode 6: "Diwali" Quotes
Michael: This is just like that show, Taxi Cab Confessions.
Pam: You say one more word, I'm stopping the car.
- Permalink: This is just like that show, Taxi Cab Confessions. You say one...
Karen: Hey dummy! Get in the car!
Jim: I'm a drunk driver.
Karen: Yes you are.
- Permalink: Hey dummy! Get in the car! I'm a drunk driver. Yes you are.
Jim: Hey, can I have a ride, man? I, uh, I have my bike.
Andy: No way, dude. I am not driving home. I brought an inflatable bed for just such occasions. You're welcome to share it, though. It's a roomy twin.
Jim: I'm okay.
- Permalink: Hey, can I have a ride, man? I, uh, I have my bike. No way, du...
Michael: Pam. When Carol said no tonight, I think I finally realized how you must be feeling. We are both the victims of broken engagements.
Pam: Well, you were never really engaged.
Michael: I was in that marriage arena, though.
- Permalink: Pam. When Carol said no tonight, I think I finally realized how ...
Pam: It's hot in there. How's the naan?
Angela: Dry. You look like you were having fun.
Pam: I am. You should come dance with us.
Angela: I have to watch our shoes, so they don't get stolen. Who were you texting?
Pam: No one.
- Permalink: It's hot in there. How's the naan? Dry. You look like you were...
Andy: Hey, Big Tuna, you ready?
Andy: [in a Scottish accent] One, two, three, SHOT!
- Permalink: Hey, Big Tuna, you ready? Yup. One, two, three, SHOT!
Kelly: I don't even want to hear it, okay!? I did not come to Diwali to get yelled at!
Kelly's mom: Ryan is a temporary worker, makes no money! Wali is a whole doctor. So handsome, makes good money!
Kelly: You think I want to marry a doctor?!
- Permalink: I don't even want to hear it, okay!? I did not come to Diwali to...
I decided to come. Uh, I feel a little under-dressed, but at least I'm not dressed like a slutty cheerleader, right? Is that mean?Pam
- Permalink: I decided to come. Uh, I feel a little under-dressed, but at lea...
Carol: [wearing cheerleader outfit] I thought you said this was a costume party!
Michael: [pointing out a woman] What does that look like to you?
Carol: An Indian woman in a sari!
Michael: No one's even going to notice.
Kevin: Nice outfit.
Michael: Hey, Kevin! It's a costume, so why don't you just cool it, okay?
- Permalink: I thought you said this was a costume party! What does that l...