Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
- Permalink: Holy crap.
Michael's been trying to get me and Jim to hang out with him ever since he started dating my mom. I don't know. I really hoped this thing would just die out, but today he's planning a birthday lunch for my mom and we have to go. No way out. No ... way ... out.Pam
- Permalink: Michael's been trying to get me and Jim to hang out with him eve...
Why did I get in the car? I could have struggled. I have a whistle in my purse, I didn't even blow it.Pam
- Permalink: Why did I get in the car? I could have struggled. I have a whist...
Hey everybody, he's not in the men's room. Although the seat was warm, so we may have just missed him.Meredith
- Permalink: Hey everybody, he's not in the men's room. Although the seat was...
Dwight: Pam would you care for a bagel?
Pam: Oh, no thank you.
Dwight: Oh, that's right, you're a woman and you need to refuse food the first time. I'll try again. Please Pam, reconsider and have a bagel.
Pam: I have an early lunch.
- Permalink: Pam would you care for a bagel? Oh, no thank you. Oh, that's...
Can't a guy just buy some bagels for his friends so they'll owe him a favor which he can use to get someone fired who stole a co-manager position from him anymore? Jeez. When did everyone get sooooo cynical?Dwight
- Permalink: Can't a guy just buy some bagels for his friends so they'll owe ...
Birthday lunch. Birthday lunch, there is no better medicine than birthday lunch. It'll cure all of your "Gee I don't know if Michael should be dating my mother." And fixes all occurrences of "I don't really see them together." So, open wide, Pam, and take a big ol' spoonful of birthday lunch medicine... Take with food.Michael
- Permalink: Birthday lunch. Birthday lunch, there is no better medicine than...
You give me a gift? Bam! Thank You note. You invite me somewhere? Pow! RSVP. You do me a favor? Wham! Favor returned. Do not test my politeness.Andy
- Permalink: You give me a gift? Bam! Thank You note. You invite me somewhere...
I used to love coming here. The chicken parm is good, big part of my childhood. Oh! Maybe Michael will start dating that too.Pam
- Permalink: I used to love coming here. The chicken parm is good, big part o...
Pam: You're bribing me.
Michael: No! No, no... Unless you want me to! Do you want me to? Because I will. I will bribe you. No... Your face is saying, don't? Unless I haven't offered you enough? Your face isn't changing. What is it! Talk to me face, tell me what Pam's brain is thinking.
- Permalink: You're bribing me. No! No, no... Unless you want me to! Do you...
Pam: The cake's really good.
Helene: Oh I know! I love when they use butter cream frosting.
Michael: Finish your cake, Helene. I want you to enjoy that cake. Because I have something terrible I need to tell you. And I want you to enjoy your cake before I tell you this terrible, terrible thing.
- Permalink: The cake's really good. Oh I know! I love when they use butter...
Ryan: Hey, quick question. Are you scared?
Michael: Never. About what? A little. What are you talking about?
Ryan: We heard about the punch.
Michael: What punch?
Kelly: Pam. She's gonna punch the crap out of your face after work.
Michael: I'm pretty sure we said slap.
Kelly: No. It's a punch. And Pam has that crazy pregnancy strength now.
Ryan: I'm getting concerned that you don't seem to understand what's going to happen. Do you?
Michael: I... umm... I'm good.
Ryan: Alright. See you there.
- Permalink: Hey, quick question. Are you scared? Never. About what? A litt...