The Office Season 6 Episode 8: "Koi Pond" Quotes
Welcome children of the Scranton industrial park community! Join your gangster pumpkin on his pallet truck of doom!Michael
- Permalink: Welcome children of the Scranton industrial park community! Join...
Jim's a good kid, he can handle a lot. But sometimes you have to call in a master. I, uh ... Why would you date an amateur when you could date a professional.Michael
- Permalink: Jim's a good kid, he can handle a lot. But sometimes you have to...
Michael: Kids, just remember, suicide is never the answer. Alright? It is the easy way out. You are not alone. [gives the thumbs up]
Darryl: What the hell is wrong with you?
Michael: Who wants candy?
- Permalink: Kids, just remember, suicide is never the answer. Alright? It is...
Oscar: Jim, did Michael fall into a koi pond?
Jim: Mmmmm... it's like Michael said, it was, um... something else.
Michael: It was ... okay, this is what it was. It was these bunch of idiots who put a fish tank in the ground with no cover, and no railing.
Angela: So you fell in.
Michael: No, maybe I was trying to save a child that had fallen in.
Angela: So a child had fallen in?
Michael: Not yet.
- Permalink: Jim, did Michael fall into a koi pond? Mmmmm... it's like Mich...
Michael: Any messages?
Erin: You're soaking wet.
Michael: Jim and I got caught in a little flash... rain. Flash winds, flash lightning.
Phyllis: Wow. Sounds scary.
Michael: It was. It was. And then in an instant, it wasn't!
Angela: Why isn't Jim wet?
Jim: I... outran it.
Meredith: I don't think it rained. My hip would be throbbing.
Michael: It rained.
Dwight: Michael, can I get you something? A towel, some cocoa?
Michael Scott: Nothing. Cocoa.
- Permalink: Any messages? You're soaking wet. Jim and I got caught in a ...
Creed: Hey Boss. Did you "Find Nemo"?
Michael: I could name Pixar movies too. Toy Story!
Oscar: Don't you mean, Coy Story?
Phyllis: And when you fell in, did you Flounder?
Dwight: Michael, a flounder is both a kind of fish-
Michael: I know what a flounder is!
- Permalink: Hey Boss. Did you Find Nemo? I could name Pixar movies too. To...
Stanley: Michael don't listen to them.
Michael: Thank you Stanley.
Stanley: You just ignore their carping.
Dwight: A carp is both a fish and a term for complaining. They're mocking you with wordplay.
- Permalink: Michael don't listen to them. Thank you Stanley. You just ig...
Pam: You blew the sale, you idiot!
Andy: Let me tell you something, I was never gonna make that sale.
- Permalink: You blew the sale, you idiot! Let me tell you something, I was...
Erin: Uh, David Wallace called.
Michael: Oh he did, what did he say?
Erin: He heard you made a big splash, at the meeting, oh my God that was so mean what I just said and I didn't mean it. It was Kevin and Meredith that put me up to it.
Kevin: I'm gonna kill you.
- Permalink: Uh, David Wallace called. Oh he did, what did he say? He hea...