The Office Season 9 Episode 10: "Lice" Quotes
Who's the one who didn't bring lice into the office? Meredith. Sure I gave everybody pink eye once, and my ex keyed a few of their cars, and yeah I BMed in the shredder on New Years. But I didn't bring the lice in. That was all Pam.Meredith
- Permalink: Who's the one who didn't bring lice into the office? Meredith. S...
Yeah, Kevin asked me out. I was kinda feeling good about reentering the dating pool, but then Kevin asked me out. Thought I might trade up to a new level of man. Then Kevin asked me out.Val
- Permalink: Yeah, Kevin asked me out. I was kinda feeling good about reenter...
Maybe it was Meredith. Maybe she brought in lice that are totally different than the lice that i got from Cece. So let's not jump to the simplest conclusion that she got her lice from me. That is how wars get started. Fine, I'll tell her it was me.Pam
- Permalink: Maybe it was Meredith. Maybe she brought in lice that are totall...
Of all of the vermin in God's great green kingdom, lice are the ones I detest the most. My first day of school, I had lice, and no one would play with me. For 15 years, they called me freak and four eyes and sci-fi nerd and girl puncher. All because I had lice when I was 7.Dwight
- Permalink: Of all of the vermin in God's great green kingdom, lice are the ...
I'm sure she's just confused. People scratch their heads when they're confused. Not always like an ape, the way Meredith just did, but it happens.Pam
- Permalink: I'm sure she's just confused. People scratch their heads when th...
Me and Val were going nowhere and if I'm gonna be working in Philly, I'm gonna need my freedom. So, I convinced Val to breakup with me. Here's how you do it. You say, "What are you gonna do, breakup with me?" Like it's a joke, and then you gain a lot of weight.Darryl
- Permalink: Me and Val were going nowhere and if I'm gonna be working in Phi...
Jim's been spending a few days a week in Philly and I'm not gonna lie, it's been challenging. Yesterday, things took a turn for the worse. I found out Cece has lice. So I was up all night disinfecting every sheet, towel, toy, item of clothing in the entire house. I'm exhausted. But don't tell Jim. He has a huge meeting today, under a lot of pressure and he's doing it all for the family.Pam
- Permalink: Jim's been spending a few days a week in Philly and I'm not gonn...
Erin: Good morning, Meredith.
Erin: Oh, sorry, Pam. Yikes.
- Permalink: Good morning, Meredith. What? Oh, sorry, Pam. Yikes.