The Office Season 3 Quotes
Michael: Oh hey, Kevin, nice of you to join us, where were you?
Kevin: My tire blew out on the way here, Michael.
Kevin: I almost died. I... I went into this skid...
Michael: Pop quiz.
Michael: Why is today a special day?
Kevin: I almost died.
Michael: Today's a special day, because I am being honored as a... visiting... professor, special lecturer, emeritus... how did you, how did you...
Ryan: You will be a guest speaker... in my Emerging Enterprises class.
Michael: In business school, Kevin. Business school.
- Permalink: Oh hey, Kevin, nice of you to join us, where were you? My tire...
Michael: There are four kinds of business: tourism, food service, railroads, and sales. And hospitals/manufacturing. And air travel.
- Permalink: Tourism, food service, railroads, and sales. And hospitals/manuf...
Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing.Dwight
- Permalink: Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, Would an idiot do t...
They say that your wedding day goes by in such a flash that your lucky if you even get a piece of your own cake. I say that's crazy. I say let them eat cake. Margaret Thatcher said that about marriage. Smart broad.Michael
- Permalink: They say that your wedding day goes by in such a flash that your...
Michael: Phyllis. Phyllis! Wait! Please. I'm sorry. I just... I just wanted to make this a day to remember.
Phyllis: You found Uncle Al!
Michael: Yeah. Yeah. He's kind of a weirdo.
Phyllis: Thank you, Michael.
Michael: You're welcome.
- Permalink: Phyllis. Phyllis! Wait! Please. I'm sorry. I just... I just want...
Michael: I just want Phyllis to have a great day.
Uncle Al: Phyllis and you will be great together.
Michael: We are great together. We are a great team.
Uncle Al: The Celtics were a great team.
Michael: Yes. Yes. They were. Robert Parrish! I should talk to her. I don't want this to ruin her honeymoon.
Uncle Al: Nobody ever helped me. I had to do it myself. Even the doctor didn't know!
Michael: Dude, keep it together. I listened to you for half an hour even though most of that stuff went right over my head.
- Permalink: I just want Phyllis to have a great day. Phyllis and you will ...
Jim: When are we going to get to see some of those famous Beesly dance moves?
Pam: Oh... I'm pacing myself.
Jim: Come on. Get out there. Give the people what they want.
Pam: No. I'm such a dorky dancer.
Jim: I know. It's very cute.
- Permalink: Hey. Hey! When are we going to get to see some of those famo...
Roy: I know I normally don't notice these kind of things but uh... This wedding's really nice! I mean, the flowers and stuff? Phyllis has got some great taste.
Pam: You're kidding me, right?
Roy: I know you're probably not going to remember this, right? But um... Those color roses? I got you those color roses for our prom.
Pam: Roy, I picked those flowers. Phyllis just stole all of my ideas for our wedding.
Roy: I, uh, guess I wasn't really too involved in the planning.
- Permalink: Hey. Hey. I know I normally don't notice these kind of thing...
Attention, everyone. Attention, please. I am supposed to ask if anyone has seen Uncle Al. He is old and has brown eyes and dementia. His family is very concerned. It is a very serious situation. [sings] Roxxxxxxxanne. You don't have to put on your red light....Kevin
- Permalink: Attention, everyone. Attention, please. I am supposed to ask if ...