The Office Season 3 Quotes
If a vampire bat was in the U.S., it would make sense for it to come to a "sylvania." Like PENN-sylvania. Now that doesn't mean that Jim is going to become a vampire. Only that he carries the vampiric germ.Dwight
- Permalink: If a vampire bat was in the U.S., it would make sense for it to ...
The simple solution would be to open a window... if we had... windows that could open.Toby
- Permalink: The simple solution would be to open a window... if we had... wi...
Michael: Okay, this is it. Ryan is doing my intro right now.
Ryan: ... Dunder-Mifflin can't compete with the modern chains, and management is unwilling, or unable, to adapt. Their customers are dying off...
Michael: I can't hear what he's saying, but he looks like he's really into it.
- Permalink: Okay, this is it. Ryan is doing my intro right now. ... Dunder...
Kelly: I can't believe you're back together with Roy!
Pam: Oh, yeah! We have such a solid foundation, you know.
Kelly: Oh my God. You're so in love now.
Pam: Yeah. Oh, you should come to my art show, by the way.
Kelly: Oh, art show!
Pam: I mean, it's not a big deal, but I think a lot of people from the office will be there.
Kelly: ...Oh... yeah. Definitely... I'll be there. For sure.
- Permalink: I can't believe you're back together with Roy! Oh, yeah! We ha...
Pam's with Roy. I'm with Karen. And, uh, Brangelina is with Frangelina. Movin' on.Jim
- Permalink: Pam's with Roy. I'm with Karen. And, uh, Brangelina is with Fran...
I'm really happy to be back with Roy. I think it shows maturity. Maturity and dignity. ... Is that braggy? I don't mean it to be braggy.Pam
- Permalink: I'm really happy to be back with Roy. I think it shows maturity....
Roy: I can't wait for your art show tonight.
Pam: Okay, just so you know, it's just the students from my class in a little studio.
Roy: I wouldn't miss it for the world.
- Permalink: I can't wait for your art show tonight. Okay, just so you know...
Michael: Will they throw their hats, you think?
Michael: A lot of times, at a... school, or naval academy, after a rousing speech, the crowd would throw its hats high into the air.
Ryan: You understand nobody's graduating.
Michael: Yeah, I know, I know. I'm just saying if they did throw their hats I've got a great line for that: "May your hats fly as high as your dreams." ... That was a pretty good line.
Ryan: It doesn't apply.
Michael: I understand! Wow. Relax, spazzy boy.
- Permalink: Will they throw their hats, you think? What? A lot of times,...
If you bring your boss to class, it automatically bumps you up a full letter grade. So... I'd be stupid not to do it, right?Ryan
- Permalink: If you bring your boss to class, it automatically bumps you up a...