The Originals Season 1 Episode 21: "The Battle of New Orleans" Quotes
You will not take my baby. I will kill all of you.Hayley
- Permalink: You will not take my baby. I will kill all of you.
Genevieve: Look me in the eyes, Nik. Were you ever planning to give me your mother's grimoire? Did you ever care about me, even for a moment?
Klaus: I suppose you'll never know.
- Permalink: I suppose you'll never know.
Klaus: Marcellus, how well your name fits you. Little Warrior, though ultimately one of no consequence.
Marcel: My name is Marcel.
- Permalink: My name is Marcel.
I'm not a monster, Klaus. I'm not you.Marcel
- Permalink: I'm not a monster, Klaus. I'm not you.
[to mob of vampires] Gentlemen, shall we?Elijah
- Permalink: Gentlemen, shall we?
Marcel: No surrender this time. You're going to have to kill us all.
Klaus: Okay, I think I'll start with you.
- Permalink: Okay, I think I'll start with you.
Go, Elijah, and don't hold back.Hayley
- Permalink: Go, Elijah, and don't hold back.
Make no mistake. If we don't stand against him now, our lives aren't worth a damn anyway. Wise man said 'if you know yourself and you know your enemy, then you don't need to fear the outcome of battle.' I know myself and I know my enemy. I know his strengths, I know his pride, and I know his house. Every nook and cranny.Marcel
Klaus: If you fail to uphold your end of the deal, the consequences for you will be apocalyptic.
Genevieve: You say the most romantic things.
- Permalink: You say the most romantic things.
Hayley: I just told you that I am betrothed in some backwater arrangement made by people that I never knew. Tell me that you think betrothals are stupid. Tell me that I have a choice.
Elijah: You will always have a choice.
- Permalink: You will always have a choice.
Oh come on, Elijah, for once in your immortal life can you not be so noble?Hayley
Jackson: [Elijah] really seems to care about you.
Hayley: It's complicated.
Jackson: I think that's the understatement of the year.
- Permalink: I think that's the understatement of the year.
Hayley: I hate this, I feel completely useless.
Genevieve: Don't you get it? You're the point of all this. Klaus and Elijah running all over town? It's all for you. I'm a bit envious.
Hayley: Great. Lucky me.
- Permalink: Great. Lucky me.
[to Davina] Have I told you that you're awesome? Cause you are, along with the sun, daylight rings, that guy jogging in a tank top...Josh