The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 15: "Deep Space Homer" Quotes
Union rule 26. "Every employee must win 'Worker of the Week' at least once, regardless of gross incompetence, obesity, or rank odor." Heh heh heh heh.
- Permalink: Union rule 26. Every employee must win 'Worker of the Week' at ...
The spacecraft has apparently been taken over "conquered" if you will by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive earth men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain. There is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I could be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.Kent Brockman
- Permalink: The spacecraft has apparently been taken over conquered if you ...
Wow, former president James Taylor.
- Permalink: Wow, former president James Taylor.
Ant #1: Protect the queen!
Ant #2: Which one's the queen?
Ant #1: I'm the queen.
Ant #2: No you're not.
- Permalink: Protect the queen! Which one's the queen? I'm the queen. N...
Gentlemen, you've both worked very hard, and in a way you're both winners. But in another, more accurate way, Barney is the winner.NASA Man
- Permalink: Gentlemen, you've both worked very hard, and in a way you're bot...
Marge: You know Homer, when I found out about this I went through a wide range of emotions: first I was nervous, then anxious, then wary, then apprehensive, then kinda sleepy, then worried, and then concerned. But now I realize that being a spaceman is something you have to do.
Homer: Who's doing what now?
- Permalink: First I was nervous, then anxious, then wary, then apprehensive,...
(on the phone) Hello, is this President Clinton? Good. I figured if anyone knew where to get some Tang, it would be you.
- Permalink: Hello, is this President Clinton? Good. I figured if anyone knew...