The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 19: "Dog of Death" Quotes
Barney: You know, I heard the jackpot is up to one hundred and thirty million dollars.
Homer: PFF!...ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MILLION DOLLARS!!!!
Barney: Did you say one hundred and thirty million dollars?
- Permalink: You know, I heard the jackpot is up to one hundred and thirty mi...
Bart: I'm not giving up. I don't care if I have to knock on every door in this two-bit town. I'm going to find my dog!
Homer: And I'll be right here watching TV!
- Permalink: I'm not giving up. I don't care if I have to knock on every door...
Veterinarian: This is the part of the job I hate the most. (Tosses hampster into trashcan with mini-basketball hoop)
Homer: Hey, you did the best you could.
Veterinarian: I love animals. I spend my life saving them and they can't thank me. Well, the parrots can. Let's see what's wrong with this one.
- Permalink: This is the part of the job I hate the most. Hey, you did th...
Bart: (after Homer explains about Doggie Heaven) Hey, wait a minute. Does this have to do anything with Santa's Little Helper?
Marge: Oh, honey, seven hundred and fifty dollars is a lot of money. We really can't afford this operation.
Bart: You're gonna just let him die?
Marge: I know you're upset.
Bart: Darn right, I'm upset!
Marge: Bart! Watch your language! Oh, you did. Sorry.
Bart: I'm not gonna let our dog die and that's it! (leaves the kitchen and mumbles to himself)
- Permalink: Hey, wait a minute. Does this have to do anything with Santa's L...
Homer: I want to tell you about the most wonderful place in the world: Doggie Heaven. In Doggie Heaven, there are mountains of bones, and you can't turn around without sniffing another dog's butt! And all the best dogs are there, Old Yeller, and about eight Lassies.
Bart: Is there a Doggie Hell?
Homer: Well of course, there couldn't be a heaven if there weren't a hell.
Bart: Who's in there?
Homer: Oh, uh Hitler's dog and that dog Nixon had, what's his name, um, Chester
Homer: Yeah! One of the Lassies is in there, too. The mean one! The one who mauled Timmy!
- Permalink: Doggie Heaven. In Doggie Heaven, there are mountains of bones, a...
Homer: I wanna pet him again!
Marge: You can pet the cat.
Homer: The cat? What's the point?
- Permalink: I wanna pet him again! You can pet the cat. The cat? What's ...
Homer: (about Santa's Little Helper) Aw, how come he gets meat and we don't?
Marge: You wouldn't want what he's eating, it's mostly just snouts and entrails.
Homer: Mmmm, snouts.
- Permalink: Aw, how come he gets meat and we don't? You wouldn't want what...