Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
The mother of my children with the reason for my children!</i> Homer
- Permalink: The mother of my children with the reason for my children!
Homer: Dad, I can't remember what I did last night. Do have any idea?
Grampa: You come to me for help rememberin'? That's like asking your horse to do your taxes--Which I did in 1998. (Shows photo of horse using an adding machine.)
- Permalink: Dad, I can't remember what I did last night. Do have any idea? ...
(Homer seeks Flanders help to find out what happened to him.)
Homer: Flanders, why did you call the cops last night?
Ned: I had to--I heard a hubbub, Bub.
Homer: What did I do?!
Ned: Well, I can't say for sure, but as a Christian, I assume the worst.
- Permalink: Flanders, why did you call the cops last night? I had to--I he...
(Grampa suggests that Homer should go see Professor Frink to help him remember what happened the night before.)
Homer: Really? Oh, that's great, Dad. How can I ever repay you?
Grampa: Punch that orderly who takes sips out of my juice.
(Cut to Homer punching an orderly who is about to make a bed.)
Grampa: No, wait. That's the guy that saved my life.
- Permalink: Really? Oh, that's great, Dad. How can I ever repay you? Punc...
Homer: Strap me in, nerd!
Professor Frink: To me, "nerd" stands for Not Even Remotely Dorky. So thank you. Thank you for the compliment.
- Permalink: Strap me in, nerd! To me, nerd stands for Not Even Remotely Do...