The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 11: "Homer's Triple Bypass" Quotes
(While watching a glowing Homer behind an X-ray)
Dr. Hibbert: Now Mrs. Simpson, what you see here is the radioactive dye we injected into your husband's bloodstream.
Nurse: But doctor! I haven't injected the dye yet!
Dr. Hibbert: Dear lord...
- Permalink: Now Mrs. Simpson, what you see here is the radioactive dye we in...
(Marge, Patty and Selma are clipping discount coupons.)
Patty: Buy three tubes of Mister Blister, get one free.
(The phone rings. Marge answers)
Marge: Hello. Yes? Oh my Lord!" (Hangs up) Homer's in the hospital, they think it's his heart!
Patty: Oh my God!
Patty: Five cents off wax paper!
(Selma slaps her cheek in amazement)
- Permalink: Buy three tubes of Mister Blister, get one free. Hello. Yes?...
Dr. Hibbert: Homer, I'm afraid you'll have to undergo a coronary bypass operation.
Homer: Say it in English, Doc.
Dr. Hibbert: You're going to need open heart surgery.
Homer: Spare me your medical mumbo jumbo.
Dr. Hibbert: We're going to cut you open, and tinker with your ticker.
Homer: Could you dumb it down a shade?
- Permalink: Homer, I'm afraid you'll have to undergo a coronary bypass opera...
Homer: I keep hearing this irregular thumping noise.
Gas Station Attendant: It's your heart, and I think it's on its last thump!
Homer: Whew, I was afraid it was my transmission.
(Homer drives off.)
Kid: Where's he going?
Gas Station Attendant: You remember that old Plymouth we just couldn't fix?
Kid: We're going to sell him to Mr. Nikopopolous?!
Gas Station Attendant: You're a dull boy, Billy.
- Permalink: I keep hearing this irregular thumping noise. It's your heart,...
Apu: Poor Mister Homer. Could it be that my snack treats are responsible for his wretched health?
Customer: Give me some jerky.
Apu: Would you like some vodka with that?
Customer: Oh, what the hell, sure.
- Permalink: Poor Mister Homer. Could it be that my snack treats are respons...
The knee bone's connected to the something. The something's connected to the red thing. The red thing's connected to my wrist watch... Uh oh.Dr. Nick
- Permalink: The knee bone's connected to the something. The something's conn...
Barney: If Homer wants to be a woman, so be it.
Homer: Barney, I'm not getting a sex change!
- Permalink: If Homer wants to be a woman, so be it. Barney, I'm not gettin...