The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 6: "Little Orphan Millie" Quotes
(Milhouse's parents are lost at sea.)
Homer: Here Milhouse, why don't you cheer up with a glass of Ocean Spray. (catches himself) Oh, boy. Forget that. How about some Cap'n Crunch? (catches himself) Seven Seas Italian Dressing? Oh, no, no, no. Uhh... Chicken of the Sea tuna? Ahh. Billy Ocean CD? The History of Atlantic Records?
Marge: Stop naming things!
Homer: I want to, but I can't.
Marge: Then go to Moe's.
Homer: Good idea. I'll drown my sorrows in Anchor Steam Beer. (Looks at Milhouse) Oh ho ho I'm sorry. (Covers his mouth and leaves)
- Permalink: Here Milhouse, why don't you cheer up with a glass of Ocean Spra...
Kirk: Uh, attention, everyone. Uh, Luann and I have some big news.
Bart: Is it that you're brother and sister? Because you really look a lot alike.
Bart: Half-brother and half-sister?
Bart: Siamese twins who've been surgically separated?
Luann: No! We're getting remarried.
- Permalink: Uh, attention, everyone. Uh, Luann and I have some big news. I...
(Homer is searching for his wedding album.)
Homer: Where is it? I gotta find out what color Marge's eyes are.
Homer: Ah! Cha-ching!
(He goes to open the album only to find it has a combination lock, and is shut tight.)
Homer: Ohh! Oh, Marge darling... What's the combination to our wedding album?
Marge: Our anniversary.
Homer: (Pauses) D'oh!
- Permalink: Where is it? I gotta find out what color Marge's eyes are. Ah...
Oh, my God! I've become the world's oldest baby. Men don't get their moo-moo from a baa-baa. They get their moo-moo from a big-boy cup!</i> Milhouse
- Permalink: Oh, my God! I've become the world's oldest baby. Men don't get t...
Marge, give me a break! I don't know the colors of peoples' eyes! I just judge them on the color of their skin.Homer
- Permalink: Marge, give me a break! I don't know the colors of peoples' eyes...