The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 19: "Mona Leaves-a" Quotes
(Homer walks into a toy aisle filled with stuffed recording hippos)
Stuffed Hippo #1: (With Bart's voice) Homer has a lard butt!
Homer: What did you say?
Stuffed Hippo #2: (With Bart's voice) Homer has booger breath!
Homer: It's a medical condition!
Stuffed Hippo #3: (With Bart's voice) Homer is a big jerk!
Homer: Who told you these things about me?!
Stuffed Hippo #4: (With Bart's voice) Dung Muncher!
Stuffed Hippo #5: (With Bart's voice) Stink Brain!
Stuffed Hippo #6: (With Bart's voice) Cheese Wang!
Stuffed Hippo #7: (With Bart's voice) Captain Crud!
Homer: (Angrily) I don't want to get mad, but I will!
(Bart's insulting recordings on the stuffed hippos begin to overlap)
Homer: Oh, that's it!
(Marge, Lisa, and Maggie are at the register counter)
Lisa: Uh, Mom, we've got a Code Four!
(Homer is seen ripping, tearing, and biting apart the still insulting hippos as Bart is laughing uproariously. Homer then grabs a stuffed unicorn and uses its horn to jab the hippos to stop the recordings)
Homer: It didn't have to go down like this!
- Permalink: Homer has a lard butt! What did you say? Homer has booger b...
Mona: For Marge, I leave this handbag, made of nature's finest material, hemp.
Marge: (Sniffs bag) Smells like concerts!
- Permalink: For Marge, I leave this handbag, made of nature's finest materia...
Marge: (To Bart) Say something comforting.
Bart: Okay, comforting, comforting. Uh, Dad? Whenever I would hang out with Grandma she would always ask me about you and I'd say, "You suck." And she would say, "You don't suck that bad."
Homer: She said I didn't suck?
Bart: That bad.
Homer: That bad. Wow.
- Permalink: Say something comforting. Okay, comforting, comforting. Uh, Da...
Marge: Homer, look what I found in your mother's things.
(Marge gives Homer a DVD)
Homer: A donut from the future?
- Permalink: Homer, look what I found in your mother's things. A donut fr...
Bart: (recording a voice for his stuffed hippo) Bart is awesome.
Stuffed Hippo: Bart is awesome.
Bart: This guy could put Milhouse out of business!
- Permalink: Bart is awesome. Bart is awesome. This guy could put Milhous...
Carl: Yeah, you should always make peace with your loved ones.
Lenny: I think I'll give my ma a call right now. (dials cell phone) Hey Mom, I just wanted you to know that you mean... Yeah, he's here... (looks disappointed, gives phone to Carl)
Carl: Hey, Mrs. L! Those butter cookies you sent, were tasty. And the almond ones, oh! (pause) Aw, I wish I was your son, too. All right, I'm gonna pass you back... Okay, okay, I'll tell him. (closes cell phone) Uh, Moe. Lenny's mom says, she loves you.
(Lenny makes disgusted noise)
- Permalink: Yeah, you should always make peace with your loved ones. I thi...
Homer: Apu, what do you think happens after you die?
Apu: Manjula will sell this store, dye her hair blonde and marry my cousin Jangelvar.
Manjula: Yes, I will!
- Permalink: Apu, what do you think happens after you die? Manjula will sel...
Mom, I can't believe you're here. You keep disappearing and reappearing and it's not funny. You're just like that show Scrubs!Homer
- Permalink: Mom, I can't believe you're here. You keep disappearing and reap...
Marge: My purse is made of hemp. If we burn it, the silly smoke will mellow out those guards.
Lisa: We could ignite it with these crystal earrings Grandma gave me.
Marge: I thought she gave you her rebellious spirit.
Lisa: I found them on her nightstand.
(Marge gives her a look)
Lisa: What?! Bart got a Swiss army knife!
- Permalink: My purse is made of hemp. If we burn it, the silly smoke will m...
Homer: My mother's dead.
Grampa: I'm still with you, son.
Homer: Oh, it just gets worse and worse!
- Permalink: My mother's dead. I'm still with you, son. Oh, it just gets ...
Homer: I don't even want your pie!
Mona: But you already ate the whole thing.
Homer: Well, I'm not going to digest it!
- Permalink: I don't even want your pie! But you already ate the whole thin...
I like creating disappointment. You know that little moment when people's hope dies? I feed on that.Moe
- Permalink: I like creating disappointment. You know that little moment when...