The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 1: "The Mook, the Chef, the Wife and Her Homer" Quotes
(In her car, Marge picks up Milhouse for school.)
Milhouse: I brought my own car seat. Look!
(Milhouse straps himself in.)
Milhouse: Hey, Lisa, my safety bar matches your eyes. (Laughs)
- Permalink: I brought my own car seat. Look! Hey, Lisa, my safety bar ma...
(On the way to school, Otto stops the bus and offers Metallica a ride; their tour bus has broken down.)
Otto: So what are you waiting for? Hop in.
James Hetfield: (Chuckles) Hop in what?
(The school bus peels away with Bart at the wheel.)
Bart: Look at me, I'm Otto! I'm a hundred years old and I drive a school bus!
Otto: Oh, man. Maybe me and Metallica can go splitsies on a cab.
(Hans Moleman slowly drives by in a pickup truck, with Metallica and their gear in the bed of the truck.)
Kirk Hammett: Hey, loser, we got a ride from a real fan!
Hans Moleman: I used to sleep with Lars' grandmother.
Robert Trujillo: Never listen to our music again!
(Hans Moleman pulls away as Metallica plays an instrumental from the song, "Master of Puppets.")
- Permalink: So what are you waiting for? Hop in. Hop in what? Look a...
(Bart, Legs and Louie pay a vist to Krusty the Clown at Krusty Burger.)
Bart: Krusty, Fat Tony hasn't received his weekly payment for keeping McDonald's and Burger King out of town.
Krusty the Clown: Well, I'm a little short this week. Could I just pay you $5 to keep out Hardee's?
- Permalink: Krusty, Fat Tony hasn't received his weekly payment for keeping ...
(Fat Tony drives the school carpool home.)
Fat Tony: Milhouse, may I borrow your three-ring binder?
(Milhouse holds up two binders.)
Milhouse: Garfield or Love Is...?"
Fat Tony: Uh, I prefer the cat. He hates Mondays. We can all relate.
- Permalink: Milhouse, may I borrow your three-ring binder? Garfield or L...
(Michael and Fat Tony invite the Simpson family over for dinner.)
Marge: We'd love to! You know, I've never met you wife.
Fat Tony: Sadly, my Anna Maria was whacked by natural causes.
Marge: Oh, you're a widower.
Fat Tony: I bring flowers to her grave every Sunday.
Marge: Ooh, flowers every week! I wish I was dead.
- Permalink: We'd love to! You know, I've never met you wife. Sadly, my Ann...
Mmm. Oh, this must be what angels taste like!</i> Homer
- Permalink: Mmm. Oh, this must be what angels taste like!
(Nelson finds out Michael's dad is Fat Tony.)
Nelson: Your dad's a mob boss? (Laughs nervously) Please don't have me whacked! I was just kiddin' around! We were all havin' fun. Wasn't it fun? (Laughs nervously) Oh, fun is so fun. (Laughs nervously) There is no Mafia!
(Nelson pulls his own shirt over his face.)
Nelson: Columbus Day is better than Christmas!
- Permalink: Your dad's a mob boss? Please don't have me whacked! I was just...
Wow, your paintings have brush marks. (Gasps) And your statues have weiners!</i> Homer
- Permalink: Wow, your paintings have brush marks. And your statues have wei...