The Chief's your work-husband and you're his work-wife. You look...
Callie: The Chief's your work-husband and you're his work-wife. You look our for each other, you take care of each other, there's nothing wrong with it, it's like me and Sloan.
Mark: Excuse me?
Callie: Nobody's talking to you. He's my work-husband but he has a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend, but nothing going on between us.
Mark: I mean, there was at one point...
Callie: You're not helping.
Bailey: Neither one of you are helping. Adele, I promise you there is nothing going on.
Adele: Something is going on because he hasn't been in his bed all week.
- Miranda Bailey, Callie Torres, Mark Sloan
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 9: "New History"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Miranda Bailey Quotes, Callie Torres Quotes, Mark Sloan Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 9 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
[narrating] Sometimes the past is something you just can't let go of. And sometimes the past is something we'll do anything to forget. And sometimes we learn something new about the past that changes everything we know about the present.Meredith
- Permalink: Sometimes the past is something you just can't let go of. And so...
Cristina: She attended state school!
Alex: So did I!
Cristina: She's skinny and blonde.
Alex: So is Mer.
Cristina: She's annoying.
Alex: So are you.
- Permalink: She attended state school! So did I! She's skinny and blonde...