This is my Ethics essay. I'm supposed to write 200 words on the ...
George Michael: This is my Ethics essay. I'm supposed to write 200 words on the morality of war-whether a preemptive strike is ever justified.
Michael: Absolutely. It's preemptive, you know? Happened before something else, so... if you can predict aggression, and you want to squash it... I don't know why you're not typing this. It's all good.
George Michael: I'm not sure my Ethics teacher would love if I cheated on my essay.
Michael: Well, you just passed my Ethics test.
- Michael Bluth, George Michael
- Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 14: "Shock and Aww"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, George Michael Quotes, Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 14 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Shannon: You're the pig. Two strikes, you are out.
Gob: Oh, listen, Shannon, please, it was a one-time thing. I'm not going to even hear from her again. (Phone rings) Oh! Who is Edna W.?
- Permalink: You're the pig. Two strikes, you are out. Oh, listen, Shannon,...
Buster: Whoa, whoa, whoa! We are not allowed to have candles in here. Mom would freak.
Lucille: Oh, no, it's fine. This is America, baby. You pray how you want.
- Permalink: Whoa, whoa, whoa! We are not allowed to have candles in here. Mo...