This is QMB-T16, it's the top-shelf martini of sodium pentothal....
Coulson: This is QMB-T16, it's the top-shelf martini of sodium thiopental. It's a brand new and extremely potent truth drug. Don't worry the effects only last about an hour.
Ward: You'll have a nice little nap, and we'll have all the answer...[Coulson injects him] Ouch!
Coulson: Did that hurt?
Ward: No, you've lost your mind. You should never do that to a member of your team. And yes, it did hurt a little bit, but I try to mask my pain in front of a beautiful woman, it makes me seem more masculine. MY GOD this stuff works fast.
- Agent Phil Coulson, Grant Ward
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 1: "Pilot"
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Related Quotes:
- Agent Phil Coulson Quotes, Grant Ward Quotes, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 1 Quotes, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Quotes
- Added by:
- Jim Garner
Hill: Then New York was invaded by aliens, and they were beaten back by among others, a giant green monster, a costumed hero from the 40s, and a god.
Ward: I don't think Thor is technically a god
Hill: You haven't been near his arms.
- Permalink: Then New York was invaded by aliens, and they were beaten back b...
Hill: What does S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for Agent Ward?
Ward: Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.
Hill: And what does that mean to you?
Ward: That someone really wanted our initials to spell SHIELD.
- Permalink: What does S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for Agent Ward? Strategic Homelan...