We've made a decision. Together? Paternity test. Now, one ...
Pete: We've made a decision.
Sheldon: Paternity test.
Pete: Now, one of us gets out of your hair, the other one ... has a right to know.
Cooper: Look guys ...
Pete: Know what, Cooper? You moved in, you pushed us out, you claimed your territory, but one thing is clear. This kid you're talking to, is not your kid, so, stay out of it.
Violet: Look, Pete ...
Sheldon: The answer is right there for us to know.We know that you don't want to face it, but we do.
- Cooper Freedman, Pete Wilder, Violet Turner
- Private Practice Season 2 Episode 18: "Finishing"
- Private Practice
- Related Quotes:
- Cooper Freedman Quotes, Pete Wilder Quotes, Violet Turner Quotes, Private Practice Season 2 Episode 18 Quotes, Private Practice Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(to Violet) You're alone here. You have Cooper and the baby. But you're all alone. And you don't have to be.Pete
- Permalink: You're alone here. You have Cooper and the baby. But you're all ...
Cooper: Charlotte, you did a good thing. A thing that makes me love you even more.
Charlotte: I don't need you to love me even more! I slept with Archer. And you forgive me. You are good, you are the good one, you do good things. You and ... it makes me sick. You loving me, it makes me literally sick to my stomach. I slept with somebody else. I screwed Archer's brains out and you forgive it? Who does that? So you're the good one and I'm the bad one. And I don't want credit for saving a little girl's life, I don't want it.
Cooper: You need to forgive yourself.
Charlotte: Stop loving me. Just stop loving me.
Cooper: No, no. I will not stop loving you. No.
Charlotte: I'm sorry.
- Permalink: Charlotte, you did a good thing. A thing that makes me love you ...