What the hell happened over there? Janice decided to go back t...
Carmela: What the hell happened over there?
Tony: Janice decided to go back to Seattle.
Carmela: You're kidding. What about Richie? He must be devastated.
Tony: Richie's gone.
Carmela: What do you mean gone?
Tony: Carmela, after 18 years of marriage, don't make me make you an accessory after the fact.
Carmela: An accessory after the...(realizes) Holy shit!
- Tony Soprano, Carmela Soprano, Adriana La Cerva
- The Sopranos Season 2 Episode 12: "The Knight in White Satin Armor"
- The Sopranos
- Related Quotes:
- Tony Soprano Quotes, Carmela Soprano Quotes, Adriana La Cerva Quotes, The Sopranos Season 2 Episode 12 Quotes, The Sopranos Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Carmela: In a year, tops, you're gonna have to accept a gumar.
Janice: Oh, yeah? Well I'd like to see a gumar who's gonna let him hold a gun to their head when they fuck.
Carmela: You let him hold a gun to your head during sex?
Janice: Yeah. Well, if that gets him off, I mean, it's not any different than garter belts and nurse's uniforms.
Carmela: Well, it's a gun, Janice. I thought you were a feminist.
Janice: Usually he takes the clip out.
- Permalink: In a year, tops, you're gonna have to accept a gumar. Oh, yeah...
Tony: See obviously, Richie, you're fucking deaf, I told you ten times, then I find out you're still dealing blow on those garbage routes.
Richie: For that I'm losing a fucking bid?
Tony: Next time you'll find yourself in the back of one of your trucks.
- Permalink: See obviously, Richie, you're f**king deaf, I told you ten times...