- Castle and Beckett investigate a murder of a contestant on “A Night of Dance.”
- Victim is Odette Morton, who had previously been a drug addict and is from family money. After an accident on a train, Odette turned her life around. Turned out she had found someone who looked like her and used her to do community service and obligations. They were both on the train and Odette died in the accident, leaving Barbra to take over her life.
- Barbra had been a stripper who wanted to become a broadway dancer. She had taken over Odette’s life, fooling everyone around her.
- Odette and a boyfriend had killed her grandfather to get her inheritance. Barbra uncovered this information, leading to her death when the boyfriend killed her.
Ryan: Did you see that? She acted like I didn't even exist.
Esposito: You don't, not since you put that ring on your finger.
- Permalink: Did you see that? She acted like I didn't even exist. You don'...
Odette was a lock to win this show. It was probably one of her jealous rivals!Lanie
- Permalink: Odette was a lock to win this show. It was probably one of her j...