There was a lot going on this week. Let's run it down below...
- Alicia and Will are forced to re-try an accused wife killer after Cary takes the case to a friend in the military. One actually can be tried twice for the same crime in military and civilian court. After Will has trouble with the Army-assigned judge, Alicia takes lead on the case and gets her client off again. This helps further the feud between her and Cary.
- Diane wonders if there's a past connection between Will and Bond because the former goes back on a promise to side with Diane on a vote between all three partners (involving the booting of Lou Dobbs as a client). In the end, it appears as though Kalinda has uncovered a link between the men.
- Becca shows up as a volunteer at Peter's campaign. Zach says he never asked her to do so, but ends up being convinced to work with his ex when she proposes an idea: create a social networking profile for the son of Childs and write disparaging things on it.
- Eli and Peter have their own problems: Amber, the hooker that Peter slept with, has created an online video that involves her scantily-clad and singing about her former lover. Should Peter go negative in response? Eli encourages him to do so.
Diane: What do you know about Derrick Bond?
Kalinda: What do I know? Well, I did the due diligence. Everything I found, you have.
Diane: What about Derrick Bond and Will?
Diane: As far as I knew, there was no connection between them. I was the connection to Derrick.
Kalinda: You're suggesting there's a link that you don't know about.
Diane: I'm suggesting I'd like to be disabused of that notion.
Kalinda: Then, I'll get to disabusing.
- Permalink: What do you know about Derrick Bond? What do I know? Well, I d...
Diane: This is a betrayal. You said that you would support me.
Will: I didn't see the facts.
Diane: Now the facts are important to you? In court, you couldn't give a damn.
Will: Come on, Diane. It's money! It's about keeping our doors open. My father drove his business into the ground giving money to everyone he knew. And I'm not going to make the same mistake.
Diane: You know what you just did? You just lost your certain vote.
- Permalink: This is a betrayal. You said that you would support me. I didn...