- The gang forgets to plan the Christmas Party so they go with Dwight's idea for a Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas.
- Jim has to leave for his new job in Philly, but he sticks around longer than expected to have fun with Pam, Dwight, and the rest of the crew.
- Darryl is angry at Jim for not doing anything about getting him a job in Philly, but in the end Jim tells him he got him an interview.
- Pete introduces Erin to the world of Die Hard.
Mini-cupcakes? As in the mini version of regular cupcakes? Which is already a mini version of cake? Honestly, where does it end with you people?Kevin
- Permalink: Mini-cupcakes? As in the mini version of regular cupcakes? Whi...
I didn't realize how many of Angela's opinions I agreed with...until she tried to have my knee caps shattered for sleeping with her husband.Oscar
- Permalink: I didn't realize how many of Angela's opinions I agreed with...u...