The Vampire Diaries Season 5 finale was all about how to kill off The Travelers, while bringing Stefan and company back from The Other Side.
A plan was concocted that involved getting The Travelers to the Grill and having Damon drive a car into it, once a gas leak was on, so that it blew up... all while Liv chanted some spell that enabled everyone to pass back through Bonnie.
It was complicated, but this was the takeaway:
- Elena got into the car with Damon and they both drive into the Grill. It went kaboom.
- But the spell was taking a lot out of Bonnie and Liv and as each person passed through the former, she inched closer to death.
- Still, everyone made it through... except Damon. Just as he was about to, Luke stopped the spell in order to save his sister.
- We ended the season with Alaric back (yay!), but Damon and Bonnoe holding hands as The Other side exploded into nothing.
Is it a crime for someone so good looking to be so sad all the time?Silas [on Stefan]
- Permalink: Is it a crime for someone so good looking to be so sad all the time?
I’ve saved you from metaphorical darkness and actual darkness. I think you owe me a beer.Lexi