FX President John Landgraf took to the Television Critics Association press tour stage today and provided a few major scoops regarding his network.
- Louie has been picked up for Season 4, with Landgraf making it clear he's as big a fan of this unique sitcom as anyone else in the room. ("It's great because Louis C.K. is great," he said.)
- It's "very likely" that Anger Management will be picked up for 90 more episodes, per the unusual deal struck by FX prior to its premiere. If/when this renewal takes place, Martin Sheen will be promoted to series regular. He debuts as Charlie's dad on the Season 1 finale.
- The network has ordered seven additional episodes of Brand X.
- American Horror Story will return in October and, as previously confirmed, will be set in a mental asylum run by the Catholic Church.
- Landgraf is very confident in a Wilfred renewal and sees Justified running at least six seasons.