It is said that good and evil resides in all of us. Whether that's true or not can be debated.
But in the world of television, the transition from good to evil can be an easy one.
Power, greed, jealousy, and madness makes people do crazy things.
Sometimes the characters who embrace the darkside have no control over their actions. Other times it's a conscious decision.
While some sought redemption, others had no desire to reverse their evil ways.
Whatever their choice, here are 17 TV Characters who let their evil flag fly.
Who did we miss? Hit the comments and add your choice!
1. Lee - Gotham
2. Slade Wilson - Arrow
3. Walter White - Breaking Bad
4. Teresa Mendoza - Queen of the South
5. Fiji - Midnight, Texas
6. Elizabeth Keen - The Blacklist
Wait! There's more TV Characters Who Turned to the Darkside! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- Gotham, Arrow, Breaking Bad, Queen of the South, Midnight, Texas, The Blacklist, Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Game of Thrones, True Blood, The Walking Dead, Orange is the New Black, Smallville, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Gotham Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, Breaking Bad Slideshows, Queen of the South Slideshows, Midnight, Texas Slideshows, The Blacklist Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, True Blood Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, Orange is the New Black Slideshows, Smallville Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Lisa Babick