Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "Empire of the Son" > Comments Page 3
I love Chair. I really do. They are endgame for me. In the words of Logan from long ago Veronica Mars days, they are simply epic..."lives lost, blood shed, spanning years and continents" (or something like that). That's who they are. Literally. That, and the "best sex of anybody's life." But recently, the writer's of Gossip Girl have been slowly stabbing me with a rusty nail. Chuck and Blair haven't had the time for those moments, hell they hardly have screen time together. So I'll admit, I was somewhat interested in the Blair/Dan dynamic. Fling? yes. Kiss? sure. But couple? BLECH.
I am biased. I will always love Chair cause you can't erase three seasons worth of epic for one cabbage patch kid; but I have to say, on basic level, Blair and Dan, just wouldn't make it. I do love their banter. I love the way he's not afraid to just say NO to Blair, straight up. But guys, they are NOT HOT. They're fun, witty, playful, frankly hilarious...but any good sex therapist will te
Did Dair seriously belong on this episode? They were on another show another planet. I realised tonight that nothing can surpass the dramatic acting of Ed Westwick. He was dynamite. Blair has become unblairable. It's demeaning.The ratings are proof of the lack of forbearance amongst the majority of viewers albeit what the general response is on TVF.
aren't we all glad to have vanessa back, so we can rate her uselessness again? I SURE AM!
...although, i was enjoying rating rufus. haha.
Is Ben gone now? hope so cause i can totally see Eric moving to Brooklyn if Lily's troubles get worse.
I liked Lily's line, (paraphrased) "When you get Bass Industries back, you can tell him where he can shove it." (Something to the effect) GO LILY!
They need to make Vanessa more interesting so people can finally be off her backs! Lol
bests quote of the night..
Blair: We're not done here"
Dan: "Yes we are "
When they run into each other in the street. The way Dan says this line is what makes this couple so exciting.. Both of them are condescending, sarcastic, and so lovingly rude to each other !! priceless !
Becuase in the next episode they can say nothing happened blablabla. And then in the finale it will turn out that actually they had sex LOL Remember, this is Gossip Girl haha
I was a little disappointed by the dair kiss.
I mean, a frame? What's that point?
I liked what Lily told Chuck when he thanked her for saving his father's legacy and she said,"Charles,you are his legacy." or something like that. They are good together.
Bob, I love you so much right now.
1. Blair: "For crying out loud, Humphrey"
2. Definetly the best ep. of the year! But I sense that a love/jelaousy triangle between Blair, Chuck & Dan are in the making. That, my friends, will be awesome to watch!
3. I think they'll definitly hook up, but we also know that the Prince is making a comeback, so who knows how that'll play out.
4. Most random twist? Ben's mom! Come on, it feels a bit far fetched that Ben told his mom exactly where to find the afidavit, and then no one notices her going through Serenas stuff. I don't buy it!
5. Yeah, i think they'll last. But his presence will def. cause tension. What's different this time is that everyone knows what a scumbag he is, so they'll probably be more cautious.
6. What Mister Meester said.
I have the same opinion than you , Jess.
Last night episode had a rating of 1.38 .... :(
Well, well. There's much more of "Bold and the Beautiful" in Gossip Girl than I could ever imagine. Dan and Blair? Seriously? I think this season should be the last one. There's nothing new waiting for us. But of course it's only my opinion.
1) "Oh for crying out loud, Humphrey"
3) unfortunately no, the prince is coming back and blair will be way to embarresed to go out with dan humphrey...
4) bens mother, we knew a secret is coming out tonight, actually its a rather dissapointing secret, i mean barts dead, whats their gonna do?
6. 10, frogot she was on untill you asked...
I don’t even know where to begin.
First off, this episode really delivered big time! The beginning and middle were moving a little slower than I wanted to, especially with the Ben and the avadavat. Seriously, this guy is so stiff in his acting that it hurts to watch his face. Although I must admit that Serena was very convincing in with her final scene with Ben. So I guess this is the end of them. I am glad because they really didn’t have any chemistry. The truth was I only liked them because it distracted Serena from Dan.
So Lily is going to jail in this episode and Eric is not in it? Come on now, and they didn’t even give us an explanation as to why he wasn’t. It was confusing when Serena’s dad showed up because I didn’t really understand what he meant. But can’t wait, maybe he will break up Lily and Rufrus for good.
Nate and Raina…they were cute in the last episode, but I felt as though they got pushed to the side in this one, because there was
1. Dorota lines because every one was funny.
4. Both because you did not seen any one of them coming. At first I thought that Russell was going to say that Chuck mother is Raina mother.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info