The Secret Circle > The Secret Circle Round Table: "Beneath" > Comments Page 2
1. I liked any scene that didn't have Chris Zylka in it. I agree with Eric, he is just too painful to watch period! Cassie finding Henry was a great scene. It goes to show that she is powerful and that Dawn and Charles have severely underestimated her. I also liked the scene where Adam fights for Diana. Great acting, I really believed him and thought they would sort out their differences, but the follow up scene was as good because the reasoning behind Diana's decision was right.
2. Yes, simply because in the book she was to have a relationship with Nick and that was squashed in the 2nd ep, so the other armstrong will have to do for now. The Robot will change loyalties.
3. No, I think that the Drama that is their relationship is far from over and that they will get back together only to be thrown apart again. That is my wish for Dadam.
4. I am pretty sure that the ep ends with the Adam realising that RoboJake is a Robowitchhunter. Cassie will still be captured and we will s
Man, that was dark. Between the rain, weeds in the bathtub, little Faye and Henry's body, I was kind of scared. I like this show best when it's like that.
Cake? Even though I agree with Eric that Chris Zylka isn't much of an actor, I still think Cassie and Jake have a spark. You could feel it when they did magic together. She got under his skin. Maybe it will make Jake switch sides, I can hardly believe he would let Isaac kill her.
Dadam? I think Diana is right. Adam can't let her go, because he's afraid of change. He even kind of admitted that. Poor guy, he just needs to be needed. How sad is that? Maybe next episode he will have his big shot saving Cassie or something.
Favourite scene - definitely Cassie discovering Henry's body. Very dark and very cool. Second favourite is Cassie snapping at Faye. Faye is a jealous bitch and the saddest part is that Jake isn't even her boyfriend. Not everything is about her, the Circle has bigger problems right now.
1. The lake scene was so amazing, but I LOVED the whole truth or dare scene too!
2. YES. But she's pretty sure he has an ulterior motive. So I don't know. I say yes, but only if he's willing to not be a witch hunter.
3. As a couple? Oh yeah. But DONE as in no more hot Diana and Adam scenes... Haha yeah right.
4. Jake will save Cassie! Hopefully!
THANK YOU ERIC. finally someone who shares my opinion, i HATE jake and am praying to the CW that he gets killed of in the next ep. but sadly i can't see that happening, they already killed off nick if jake dies where does the power go then? You never know though they might follow in tvd's footsteps and mercilessly slaughter characters when you least expect it.
1.Fav scene? Cassie making a move on Jake and getting rejected! I felt her really well there and it showed a diferent side of Jack! If he is really bad he would take advantage of her!!
2.Jassie? Of course they could! We all know that Isaac isn't the chief there is always someone over his head! And when the midseason ends with taking down the WH, he could stick around and be double agent for some more eps! But I'm not a fan of it!
3.DAdam!? I would love him to step up in the finale and do something bold to rescue her and so getting into her grace again! But it doesn't seem to be the writers wish! They will probably be one neithers land and swing between love(hate)! And Dianna getting involved with Mel's cousin doesn't speak in favour of a gettogether!
5.Prediction! Evevntully the death of Jake! So the circle gets dis-bound, or trying to track down a bastard! My bold prediction is that they do some crazy magic FINNALY!
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info