Has your heart recovered yet from event on The Mentalist Season 6 Episode 6?
First, the list of suspects who could be Red John was reduced from five to three, as Jane realized three of them - Bertram, Smith and McAllister - all have the same tattoo on their left shoulder.
And then, as we know, the house went BOOM!
What will go down on The Mentalist Season 6 Episode 7 this Sunday? I've seen the episode and can offer up a few hints...
- The explosion does cause some casualties and our Red John list is narrowed even more.
- Despite being in an explosion and in the hospital, Jane's hair never looks less than amazing.
- Someone utters the dialogue warning, "This is going to hurt."
- We will learn more about this secret society that seems to be growing with the number of members.
- Rigsby and Van Pelt get caught in some crossfire.
- If you need a reminder where "Tyger, Tyger" comes from, you'll get one.
- Rockmond Dunbar arrives as Dennis Abbott - and doesn't waste any time stirring things up.
- Some key fixtures of the show do not survive the episode.
- A big change happens in the final scene that will make things more difficult for our team moving forward.
Check back first thing Monday morning for my interview with episode writer Jordan Harper, who explains some of the big moments in the episode, and visit TV Fanatic the moment this installment ends for a full review.
The Mentalist Season 6 airs Sundays at 10/9c on CBS.
Jim Halterman is the West Coast Editor of TV Fanatic and the owner of JimHalterman.com. Follow him on Twitter.Tags: The Mentalist, Spoilers