00 and some of the floor nurses are bringing wine. You invited...
IZZIE: "So the beerâ€™s coming at 7:00 and some of the floor nurses are bringing wine."
CRISTINA: "You invited nurses? Ugh."
GEORGE: "Did you clear this with Meredith?"
IZZIE: "A few more people isnâ€™t going to make a difference. Okay? A partyâ€™s a party."
CRISTINA: "The bigger the party the less time for bad sex with the hockey player."
IZZIE: "Would you stop saying that."
- Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley
- Grey's Anatomy Season 1 Episode 5: "Shake Your Groove Thing"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Cristina Yang Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 1 Episode 5 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
[narrating] "Remember when you were a kid and your biggest worry was, like, if you'd get a bike for your birthday or if you'd get to eat cookies for breakfast. Being an adult? Totally overrated. I mean seriously, don't be fooled by all the hot shoes and the great sex and the no parents anywhere telling you what to do. Adulthood is responsibility. Responsibility, it really does suck. Really, really sucks. Adults have to be places and do things and earn a living and pay the rent. And if you're training to be a surgeon, holding a human heart in your hands, hello? Talk about responsibility. Kind of makes bikes and cookies look really, really good, doesn't it? The scariest part about responsibility? When you screw up and let it slip right through your fingers."MEREDITH
- Permalink: Remember when you were a kid and your biggest worry was, like,...
"I guess we're adults. The question is, when did that happen, and how do we make it stop?"MEREDITH
- Permalink: I guess we're adults. The question is, when did that happen, an...