00 bedtime. Now, there may be one or two of you in this room who...
Sheldon: Looking out at your fresh young faces, I remember when I, too, was deciding my academic future as a lowly graduate student. Of course, I was fourteen. And I had already achieved more than most of you could ever hope to, despite my 9:00 bedtime. Now, there may be one or two of you in this room who has what it takes to succeed in theoretical physics, although it's more likely that you'll spend your scientific careers teaching fifth graders how to make papier-mÃ¢chÃ© volcanoes with baking soda lava.
Leonard: Oh, good God.
Sheldon: In short, anyone who told you that you would someday be able to make some significant contribution to physics, played a cruel trick on youâ€”a cruel trick indeed. Any questions? ... Of course not. I weep for the future of science
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper
- The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 6: "The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 6 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Rajesh: Isn't there a University policy against dating graduate students?
Leonard: No. If you can talk to them, you can ask them out.
Rajesh: Damn, there's always a catch
- Permalink: Isn't there a University policy against dating graduate students...
Sheldon: Please, please, I don't have a lot of time. Ramona finally dozed off and I need you to help me get rid of her.
Penny: Get rid of her how?
Sheldon: I don't know, but apparently I'm in some kind of relationship, and you seem to be an expert at ending them.
Penny: Excuse me?
Sheldon: I see man after man leaving this apartment, never to return.
- Permalink: Please, please, I don't have a lot of time. Ramona finally dozed...