Anything I can get for you, Dr. Burke? No, I'm fine. There,...
MIRANDA: "Anything I can get for you, Dr. Burke?"
PRESTON: "No, I'm fine."
MIRANDA: "There, there must be something."
PRESTON: "It would be nice to have some ice chips. And, uh... a touch of morphine, if I'm allowed. And... Cristina."
MIRANDA: "Coming right up. [pauses] Where is Cristina? Where are... where are all the little suck-ups?"
PRESTON: "Excuse me?"
MIRANDA: "My interns. My ass-kissing, surgery-hungry, competitive suck-ups. Where are they? Why arenâ€™t they here fetching you ice chips and morphine? You know something."
PRESTON: "I'm a patient."
MIRANDA: "Preston Xavier Burke, what have you done with my suck-ups?"
- Miranda Bailey, Preston Burke
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 26: "Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Miranda Bailey Quotes, Preston Burke Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 26 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
CRISTINA: [after realizing patient is the one who shot Preston] "That guy shot you. Move."
NURSE: "He's a lost cause."
NURSE: "He's circling the drain."
CRISTINA: "You shouldn't get to kill yourself, you do not get off that easily. [to nurse] Push hard dose epi!"
NURSE: "Dr. Yang-"
CRISTINA: "What? I want to be able to tell his family I did everything I could to save his pathetic, miserable life. Give him three of epi. Now."
- Permalink: That guy shot you. Move. He's a lost cause. Move! He's c...
IZZIE: "You press that code button and I will hurt you. Not a lot, because we're friends. But enough so that things will break and you lie on the floor out of my way."
IZZIE: "You have a decision to make. You can stay here and help me with this, or you can leave. What's it gonna be, George?"
- Permalink: You press that code button and I will hurt you. Not a lot, beca...