Addison Montgomery Quotes
Jake: Look, I hate to burst your bubble over there, Dr. Montgomery, but I'm a catch.
Addison: And so humble.
- Permalink: Look, I hate to burst your bubble over there, Dr. Montgomery, bu...
In some ways I'm proud of that chapter. I fought for love. I had poison ivy. You know, I lost, but I really fought.
- Permalink: In some ways I'm proud of that chapter. I fought for love. I had...
You know the idea of me having a kid and not being able to control what happens. Every day I deliver a baby and every day I see that moment of change -that moment when every cell in a woman's body is transformed. And whatever happens, whether the baby is sick or happy, unhealthy or healthy, lives or dies - whatever happens, that women will never be just a woman again. She will always be a mother.
- Permalink: You know the idea of me having a kid and not being able to contr...
Life is hard. It's hard and scary and out of my control. That's the part that makes me the craziest - the fact that I cannot control the world or what happens to the people I love.
- Permalink: Life is hard. It's hard and scary and out of my control. That's ...
We start over. We start fresh. We start clean. We stay a family. We make a change for the better.
- Permalink: We start over. We start fresh. We start clean. We stay a family....
Naomi: I should try not to cry.
Addison: For the next ten minutes, I'm going to be the responsible. And you go ahead and cry. Go ahead. It's okay. You cry. I'm here.
- Permalink: I should try not to cry. For the next ten minutes, I'm going t...
I met a guy over a pineapple. It makes me feel like my life is changing.
- Permalink: I met a guy over a pineapple. It makes me feel like my life is c...
I'm not clinically depressed. Don't write down that I'm depressed. I have a good life, great job. I love my job, I do. I can't imagine doing anything else. The rest of my life is fine. It's fine. It's just I miss him. I'm missing him. I'm missing my life. I'm disconnected from my life like it's a really boring movie that I don't want to watch, but I spend all day long helping other people have a life. And I can deal with that, I can if I just knew that something was going to change. Something has to change, right? When is my life going to change?
- Permalink: I'm not clinically depressed. Don't write down that I'm depresse...
Being alone it just sucks. I want my best friend back.
- Permalink: Being alone it just sucks. I want my best friend back.
When it comes to abortion, everybody has an opinion. Everybody is going to want to tell you what to do. If this were 1972, it would have been a back alley and not my elevator that you collapsed in. Because back then, you didn't have a choice and now you do. But, it's still hard. And even after you make the most difficult, personal decision that there is, it's still unsafe. Because you have some fanatic who claims to value life who can walk into an abortion clinic and can blow it up. Pattie, you are the only who knows if you can have a child. Everyone else's opinion is just background noise. So, if you want to keep this baby, I'll support you. If you want to give up for an adoption, I'll help. If you want to have an abortion, I'll do it. I'm not here to judge you. I just need you to know any decision you make is for you. Not for me, not for Dr. Bennet... for you.
- Permalink: When it comes to abortion, everybody has an opinion. Everybody i...
Addison: There's been this wall up between you and me since Sam and I got together, and I don't want it there anymore. I want my best friend back. That's it. You're not going to say anything?
Naomi: I hope it was worth it.
- Permalink: There's been this wall up between you and me since Sam and I got...
I took having kids for granted because a 13-year-old girl can do it, because a 75-year-old man can do it. You know who can't do it? ...An overeducated, talented, strong, powerful woman in her 40s. How ridiculous is that? How mad am I at my body? I waited too long, and now it's time. And the clock inside me, Sam, just isn't ticking anymore. The alarm inside of me is going off. It's screaming it's time. I can't wait - not anymore.
- Permalink: I took having kids for granted because a 13-year-old girl can do...
Charlotte: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're young, beautiful, brilliant. There has to be something you can't have.
Amelia: Some days I'd give that all up.
Charlotte: That's just the craving talking. The longer you go without a drink...
Amelia: I drank at your wedding. I thought it was ginger ale. I spit it out.
Charlotte: OK, since then?
Amelia: Nothing, but I can't stop thinking about it.
Charlotte: It was an accident. Don't let a slip turn into a fall. Get your butt to a meeting.
- Permalink: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're youn...
You are your past. Own it.Violet
- Permalink: You are your past. Own it.