Addison Montgomery Quotes
Addison: Wyatt asked me out on a date.
Addison: He's different than I thought.
Naomi: Okay, well, can I just say that you're in a relationship, so, you know, knees together.
- Permalink: Wyatt asked me out on a date. Oh. He's different than I thou...
Pete: Do you want my advice?
Pete: Ignore all advice.
- Permalink: Do you want my advice? Please. Ignore all advice.
Addison: Hey, do you think I missed the boat with Pete?
Naomi: Ugh. You didn't miss a Pete boat. You dodged hurricane Pete.
Addison: You really think it's gonna end that badly?
Naomi: Are we talking about the same Pete?
- Permalink: Hey, do you think I missed the boat with Pete? Ugh. You didn't...
Addison: If you want to work with Wyatt again, work with Wyatt again. Don't not do it because of what I say.
Naomi: You comfortable with that?
Addison: I'm not comfortable thinking that my advice colors what you say or what you do. Hate him for yourself, or not.
- Permalink: If you want to work with Wyatt again, work with Wyatt again. Don...
Pete: (talking about Violet) The conversation is easy. The sex is ... good. We laugh a lot. It's no big deal. We're just similar. We want the same things, so it's working out. What?
Addison: You've got all that, and it's no big deal. Isn't that what a relationship is?
- Permalink: The conversation is easy. The sex is ... good. We laugh a lot. I...
(to Naomi) How does Kevin leave one sock behind? I mean, don't you think he'd notice that one bare foot when he went to put his shoes on?
- Permalink: How does Kevin leave one sock behind? I mean, don't you think he...
(Addison and Kevin are in bed together)
Addison: Better? What, than me?
Kevin: No. Better. My wounds. I'm healed. I'm good.
- Permalink: Wow! Better. Better? What, than me? No. Better. My wounds....
Violet: I am sex-less. I am without sex. Which can be healthy. Celibacy in some cultures is seen as a sign of strength. So I am strong. I am a strong healthy woman.
Addison: Hm, I miss sex.
Naomi: What are you talking about? You've got a gorgeous man sleeping in your bed.
Addison: Yeah, that's all he is doing in my bed. Doctor's orders.
Naomi: You have sex on the horizon, which is better than having had amazing sex in your recent past with no visible sign of it happening ever again.
- Permalink: I am sex-less. I am without sex. Which can be healthy. Celibacy ...
Lockhart: I like you, Monty. Let me take you out to dinner, show you I'm grateful. And I'm not as bad as you think.
Addison: I'll take your word for it. Oh, and if you call me Monty again, I'm going to plunge a scalpel through your hand.
- Permalink: I like you, Monty. Let me take you out to dinner, show you I'm g...
(Kevin is sitting on the stairs)
Addison: How was work?
Kevin: This is as far as I got.
Addison: You been sitting here all day?
Kevin: Yeah. Yeah, my ass fell asleep two hours ago. It's not funny.
- Permalink: How was work? This is as far as I got. You been sitting here...
Naomi: Where's the prodigal brother?
Addison: He's showing Kevin around, hopefully making nice. Apparently Archer didn't appreciate Kevin treating him like a criminal when they first met.
Naomi: You mean when he broke in like a criminal?
- Permalink: Where's the prodigal brother? He's showing Kevin around, hopef...
Power. Speed. Control. Who knew go-kart racing could be better than sex?
- Permalink: Power. Speed. Control. Who knew go-kart racing could be better t...