Anthony (Tony) DiNozzo Quotes
Ziva: This reminds me of the forests I used to have fun in as a child.
Tony: Find that hard to believe.
Ziva: What? That Israel had forests?
Tony: No, that you had fun as a child.
- Permalink: This reminds me of the forests I used to have fun in as a child....
Ziva: You can't make an omelet without breaking some legs.
Tony: You're never making me breakfast!
Ziva: That is the truth!
Tony: It's supposed to be "eggs".
Ziva: Cook them yourself!
- Permalink: You can't make an omelet without breaking some legs. You're ne...
Tony: Victim's background, credit cards, bank statements. Gibbs, take a look at Renny's appeal. Use it to catch yourself up on the original embezellment case, then work with McGee.
Gibbs: On it, Boss.
Ziva: Are you going back to Mexico?
- Permalink: McGee. What? Victim's background, credit cards, bank stateme...
McGee, stroke my plumage.
- Permalink: McGee, stroke my plumage.
Tony: Well, that's my name, it's not my signature. But that's my name. And to think I almost made entire year without being accused of murder.
Desk Clerk: The guy did look a lot like you.
Tony: Not helping.
Desk Clerk: Was a little more fit though.
- Permalink: Well, that's my name, it's not my signature. But that's my name....
Ziva: He really likes her, Tony. You have to tell him.
Tony (laughs): I know. But it's actually kind of flattering... in a creepy way.
Ziva (angry): What did you think would happen?
Tony: I don't know... the flaw in the plan was the plan but I got another plan to end it.
Ziva: Which is?
Tony: You ever see "Fatal Attraction"?
- Permalink: He really likes her, Tony. You have to tell him. I know. But i...
Ziva: You have to tell him [McGee] the truth.
Tony: Not until I'm absolutely sure lying won't work.
- Permalink: You have to tell him the truth. Not until I'm absolutely sure...
Tony: (photographing a wrecked car) Huh, someone didn't know how to parallel park!
Ziva: I have always found it hard to park when someone is shooting with you.
- Permalink: (photographing a wrecked car) Huh, someone didn't know how to pa...
Reminds me of my first apartment in college. You can almost smell the Ikea.
- Permalink: Reminds me of my first apartment in college. You can almost smel...
Ziva: I remember my first fight. I was eight. Shmuel Rubinstein.
Tony: Sounds like a real stud.
Ziva: One punch and it was over.
Tony: What did poor Shmuel do to deserve the wrath of Ziva?
Ziva: He said he liked me.
- Permalink: I remember my first fight. I was eight. Shmuel Rubinstein. Sou...
Tony: Don't worry McScout; We got our Mossad hunting dog. Bark once for yes.
- Permalink: Don't worry McScout; We got our Mossad hunting dog. Bark once fo...
Tony: (on the phone) Hey Probie, what I am looking at?
Vance: A career in the fast food industry.
Tony: Director Vance. How are you, sir?
- Permalink: (on the phone) Hey Probie, what I am looking at? A career in t...
McGee: All right. Well you should probably know that Abby and I used to date?
Bishop: Ew. Like, each other?
Bishop: Wait - isn't that a violation of rule 12, never date a....
McGee: It was a long time ago. After we'd broken up, one night I went to her lab. Found a scribbled piece paper; a list. Potential boyfriends had to fulfill certain conditions by a pre-arranged date or else, goodbye.
Bishop: Such as.
McGee: Things started off relatively normal: opening the door for her, flowers, putting the seat down. Then around number 8, it gets uh...
McGee: Does she know you have these?
Bishop: Does she know you have these?
McGee: Yeah she wasn't happy when she found out.
Bishop: These are all very specific.
Bishop: These ideas apply to you?
McGee: No those rules weren't in place when we were together. At least I don't think so.
Bishop: What's with the two month cutoff? Abby's sabotaging herself. I've seen stuff like this before. We have to talk to her.
- Permalink: Abby's highly-specific rules for dating
McGee: You know something I don't? Working tonight and tomorrow night?
Tony: No, Tim. It's just that Zoe's parents are in town and they want to have dinner. I'm not ready for that.
Abby: So you deceived her.
Tony: I was put on the spot. I was not prepared.
McGee: Whoa. Hey. What are you afraid of?
Tony: I don't know.
Abby: They're probably really nice.
Tony: I'm sure they are. I've just never had dinner with the parents of a woman I'm seriously involved with.
McGee: That's not true. What about Jon Benois?
Tony: No, technically that wasn't me because I was undercover as Tony DiNardo, professor of film studies. I wasn't myself back then. Meeting the parents for dinner could trigger a whole chain of events.
Abby: It's just dinner, Tony.
Tony: You have dinner yet with Ranger Burt's parents? I didn't think so. Then put down the gavel, take off the robe and stop judging, both of you.
- Permalink: Tony doesn't want to meet Zoe's parents.