Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Blair: Chuck. I don't have time for any of your nonsense. I have a very busy day planned.
Chuck: Blair, listen to me please. I have this book. It's written in code and I desperately need to crack it. I remembered how good you are at things like this. Or at least you were. Maybe that was the old you.
- Permalink: Chuck. I don't have time for any of your nonsense. I have a very...
Blair: You know after my theatrics at the Young Lions Club, it's time I quit my moping. And get back in touch with what it truly means to be the Blair Waldorf.
Dan: That's right. OGB. Original Gangsta Blair.
Blair: Exactly. I need to find that Blair again. And what better place to look for her than at the Met, surrounded by some of my favorite paintings.
Dan: You better not meet any princes this time.
Blair: You don't need to worry, believe me. I'm done with fairy tales. It's time to be real again.
- Permalink: You know after my theatrics at the Young Lions Club, it's time I...
Dan: I understand why you did what you did today, but I need to know for me â€” for us â€” what is really happening here.
Blair: There is nothing I want more than to spend the summer right by your side.
- Permalink: I understand why you did what you did today, but I need to know ...
Dan: Do you really want to spend the entire summer with me in Rome? Chuck's dad is alive. That is going to change his world deeply.
Blair: His, yes. But not mine.
- Permalink: Do you really want to spend the entire summer with me in Rome? C...
Serena: Think it's time to tell Dan how you feel about him?
Blair: He told you about that? I'm not ready. I really want the next person I say it to to be the last.
- Permalink: Think it's time to tell Dan how you feel about him? He told yo...
Blair: Thanks S. You really are my best friend.
Serena: I love you, B.
Blair: I love you too.
- Permalink: Thanks S. You really are my best friend. I love you, B. I lo...
Ivy: How do you know this will work?
Blair: Do you think this is the first time I've entrapped someone with prostitutes?
- Permalink: How do you know this will work? Do you think this is the first...
Ivy: I'll do whatever it takes to help. I'd love to get back in the gang.
Blair: But just to clarify. In order to be back in the gang, you would have had to be in the gang to begin with.
- Permalink: I'll do whatever it takes to help. I'd love to get back in the g...
Dan: You don't think this is too much? I mean it's just an interview with one person.
Blair: Well we want to impress him, right?
Dan: I think they're just trying to make sure we're a sane, stable couple. I guess they've had some trouble in the past. Apparently Padma Lakshmi and Salman Rushdie broke up during their stay and it caused all kinds of drama.
- Permalink: You don't think this is too much? I mean it's just an interview ...
Serena: What was Dan's big surprise?
Blair: It was more of an ambush. He got into this writing program in Rome and he wants me to go with him the entire summer.
Serena: How dare he! Blair, that's amazing.
Blair: I told him I had to check my calendar to buy some time to think.
Serena: What's there to think about? Rome for the summer sounds like a dream.
Blair: Not for Romans. The whole place will be crawling with Americans.
Serena: And you can be two of them.
Blair: But it's a big decision. And spending last summer at Louis' side I was hoping to do my own thing.
Serena: So your indecision has nothing to do with Chuck?
Blair: Absolutely not. My concern for him at this time is about something entirely unrelated.
Serena: Which you can't tell me about. B, I hate being out of the loop.
- Permalink: What was Dan's big surprise? It was more of an ambush. He got ...
Blair: I'm with Chuck.
Blair: No it's not like that. He needs me. He's going through an extremely difficult time right now.
Serena: Yeah, of course he is. Especially if it means taking you away from Dan to be with him. And you just told me Dan is having trust issues.
Blair: I know, but this is life or death.
- Permalink: I'm with Chuck. B. No it's not like that. He needs me. He's ...
Blair: Chuck, I can't really be seen with you right now. But how are you doing? Are you okay?
Chuck: Far from it. I have to find a way to stop my father from leaving tonight.
Blair: Leaving? But you just found him.
Chuck: He left to keep me safe. Now it's my turn to save him.
- Permalink: Chuck, I can't really be seen with you right now. But how are yo...