Blair Waldorf Quotes
Blair: Chuck. I don't have time for any of your nonsense. I have a very busy day planned.
Chuck: Blair, listen to me please. I have this book. It's written in code and I desperately need to crack it. I remembered how good you are at things like this. Or at least you were. Maybe that was the old you.
- Permalink: Chuck. I don't have time for any of your nonsense. I have a very...
Blair: You know after my theatrics at the Young Lions Club, it's time I quit my moping. And get back in touch with what it truly means to be the Blair Waldorf.
Dan: That's right. OGB. Original Gangsta Blair.
Blair: Exactly. I need to find that Blair again. And what better place to look for her than at the Met, surrounded by some of my favorite paintings.
Dan: You better not meet any princes this time.
Blair: You don't need to worry, believe me. I'm done with fairy tales. It's time to be real again.
- Permalink: You know after my theatrics at the Young Lions Club, it's time I...
Dan: I understand why you did what you did today, but I need to know for me â€” for us â€” what is really happening here.
Blair: There is nothing I want more than to spend the summer right by your side.
- Permalink: I understand why you did what you did today, but I need to know ...
Dan: Do you really want to spend the entire summer with me in Rome? Chuck's dad is alive. That is going to change his world deeply.
Blair: His, yes. But not mine.
- Permalink: Do you really want to spend the entire summer with me in Rome? C...
Serena: Think it's time to tell Dan how you feel about him?
Blair: He told you about that? I'm not ready. I really want the next person I say it to to be the last.
- Permalink: Think it's time to tell Dan how you feel about him? He told yo...
Blair: Thanks S. You really are my best friend.
Serena: I love you, B.
Blair: I love you too.
- Permalink: Thanks S. You really are my best friend. I love you, B. I lo...
Ivy: How do you know this will work?
Blair: Do you think this is the first time I've entrapped someone with prostitutes?
- Permalink: How do you know this will work? Do you think this is the first...
Ivy: I'll do whatever it takes to help. I'd love to get back in the gang.
Blair: But just to clarify. In order to be back in the gang, you would have had to be in the gang to begin with.
- Permalink: I'll do whatever it takes to help. I'd love to get back in the g...
Dan: You don't think this is too much? I mean it's just an interview with one person.
Blair: Well we want to impress him, right?
Dan: I think they're just trying to make sure we're a sane, stable couple. I guess they've had some trouble in the past. Apparently Padma Lakshmi and Salman Rushdie broke up during their stay and it caused all kinds of drama.
- Permalink: You don't think this is too much? I mean it's just an interview ...
Serena: What was Dan's big surprise?
Blair: It was more of an ambush. He got into this writing program in Rome and he wants me to go with him the entire summer.
Serena: How dare he! Blair, that's amazing.
Blair: I told him I had to check my calendar to buy some time to think.
Serena: What's there to think about? Rome for the summer sounds like a dream.
Blair: Not for Romans. The whole place will be crawling with Americans.
Serena: And you can be two of them.
Blair: But it's a big decision. And spending last summer at Louis' side I was hoping to do my own thing.
Serena: So your indecision has nothing to do with Chuck?
Blair: Absolutely not. My concern for him at this time is about something entirely unrelated.
Serena: Which you can't tell me about. B, I hate being out of the loop.
- Permalink: What was Dan's big surprise? It was more of an ambush. He got ...
Blair: I'm with Chuck.
Blair: No it's not like that. He needs me. He's going through an extremely difficult time right now.
Serena: Yeah, of course he is. Especially if it means taking you away from Dan to be with him. And you just told me Dan is having trust issues.
Blair: I know, but this is life or death.
- Permalink: I'm with Chuck. B. No it's not like that. He needs me. He's ...
Blair: Chuck, I can't really be seen with you right now. But how are you doing? Are you okay?
Chuck: Far from it. I have to find a way to stop my father from leaving tonight.
Blair: Leaving? But you just found him.
Chuck: He left to keep me safe. Now it's my turn to save him.
- Permalink: Chuck, I can't really be seen with you right now. But how are yo...
Want more Gossip Girl?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!